Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Many Hans make Leitner work

The Pinkun is suggesting that we could be taking Moritz Leitner on loanHaving shown earlier promoie the player seems to have ''dropped off'' late in a number of signings.I would think that if there is any truth then it might be a try before you buy with a view to looking at hime now then decide in June.Hopefully with German coaches we can restart his career.

I know what the revolution is now.

It is to get rid of all the unused shirt letters like Z.

Clever stuff by the front office.

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]And I clog up the board yeah?

Didn''t fancy adding this to the Leitner thread already going?

Look at me, look at me, please![/quote]I would say I honestly didn''t see it, but I doubt that would suffice as you do sound extremely agitated, so let''s go with the latter should we

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]And I clog up the board yeah?

Didn''t fancy adding this to the Leitner thread already going?

Look at me, look at me, please![/quote][:D]

Well there''s a surprise Handcrank and Plod following meSounds like some 70''s US cop series........... only in this case the 70s refer to the age

To be fair my mythological friend, you should have typed "their" instead of "the".

The seventies, I assume in reference to the 1970''s, was arguably an "age".

You were, I assume, ridiculing those that would do the same to you, about "their" age.

Honi soit qui mal y pense

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]To be fair my mythological friend, you should have typed "their" instead of "the".

The seventies, I assume in reference to the 1970''s, was arguably an "age".

You were, I assume, ridiculing those that would do the same to you, about "their" age.

Honi soit qui mal y pense[/quote]une pedant

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"][quote user="Hercules"]Well there''s a surprise Handcrank and Plod following meSounds like some 70''s US cop series........... only in this case the 70s refer to the age[/quote]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zw-mulqKBk

[/quote]if my intent is to get folk to ''look at me'' I would appear to be doing the right thing if your reading of this thread and even replying to it goes(do think things through)

Iwan''s Big Toe wrote the following post at 24/01/2018 10:13 PM:

Hercules wrote:

Well there''s a surprise Handcrank and Plod following me

Sounds like some 70''s US cop series

........... only in this case the 70s refer to the age

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zw-mulqKBk

😀

Berkules banging on yet again about following him around the message board. Apart from the PUPs thread it is extremely difficult to find a thread around here that he does not post on.Lack of self awareness is astonishing.

[quote user="Hercules"][quote user="Iwans Big Toe"][quote user="Hercules"]Well there''s a surprise Handcrank and Plod following meSounds like some 70''s US cop series........... only in this case the 70s refer to the age[/quote]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zw-mulqKBk

[/quote]if my intent is to get folk to ''look at me'' I would appear to be doing the right thing if your reading of this thread and even replying to it goes(do think things through)[/quote]

Related image

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Berkules banging on yet again about following him around the message board. Apart from the PUPs thread it is extremely difficult to find a thread around here that he does not post on.Lack of self awareness is astonishing.[/quote]oh dear, poor old plodany wonder you never rose higher than a flat foottry checking of the threads I am actually on - though given your rather obsessive nature I should imagine you already havethe comment about following me around is that you feel the need to make a comment about me personally so many times, that''s what following someone around is - perhaps you could team up with Hand Crank and share the loadhowever if that is what occupies your twilight years who am I to criticise ?do carry on, it must beat watching Countdown I suppose

Christ and you run around here accusing others of telling lies and not checking facts before they post.

une, une, what do you mean une?

un, un, un

KeelansGRANDAD!

and I haven''t had a sex change (yet)

We always used to know the local village policeman (PC Norton), but these days I wouldn''t know who he was. Having PC 1010 around is a bit like the old days in this respect.

PC is now only visible in manfestos and talk shows.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]PC is now only visible in manfestos and talk shows.[/quote]un manfesto, per chance

un manfesto, per chance

Don''t think it is in the UKIP one, errcyool

On loan though which is strange. I would like to know if we have an option to make permanent as if not would question the point. I also find it a little ominous we are signing so many attacking midfielders in the context of West Ham’s rumoured bid for Maddison.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]On loan though which is strange. I would like to know if we have an option to make permanent as if not would question the point. I also find it a little ominous we are signing so many attacking midfielders in the context of West Ham’s rumoured bid for Maddison.[/quote]I would think that is the intent, ie we have a look firstAs to numbers we have lost Pritchard, Naismith, and Hoolahan looks to be no longer in the frameIt would appear that we are getting a better deal moneywise from signing these players, though that is dependent upon having those in the ''know''Signing players as replacement for Maddison would suggest a ''done deal'' as why not wait until he has left ?It all remains to be seen

He said he wants to come to an English team where at least his team mates speak the same language.

Oh and the fans of course.

Where do Norwich players stay when touring Germany?

With their parents.