Sign in to follow this  
Huh?!

Signing Imminent - Free Transfer Striker

A signing is imminent, most likely to be confirmed later today. A striker (this one isn''t Srbeny) on a free transfer. Not sure fans will be very impressed.

All I''ve been told is he''s recently played in Germany, but that doesn''t determine his nationality.

I''m not doing it for bites or to claim I''m ITK. Just sharing what I know from a credible source.

Don''t you think if I knew his name I would say?!

I''ve shared what I''ve been told which is a free transfer from Germany. That''s all I have to offer. They won''t tell me anymore than that.

Hope you''re right but I wonder what Karl Pilkington''s super hero alter ego would have to say about it?

Purely because anyone that isn''t Messi or Ronaldo Norwich fans moan. Not because of their name, age, race of gender.

I guarantee if/when it''s announced Norwich fans will question the boards ambition and refusal to spend what they believe is a pocket of spare cash from the Pritchard transfers - much like every other link so far.

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]If you don''t know his name, why would you think fans might not be impressed?

You are really rubbish at this 2/10[/quote]
[:d]

I''m sure there would be moans about those two. Probably something along the lines of ''Messi?? He has never played in the English leagues... Absolute lack of ambition! Ronaldo?? He''s 32 for GODSSAKE'' [;)]

He may actually be right I have seen today the details of two players heading our way from Germany one we know about the other one hasn''t been mentioned anywhere but my son tell me he''d be a cracking signing.I wasn''t told not to broadcast his name but maybe better if i didn''t.

[quote user="yoda"]He may actually be right I have seen today the details of two players heading our way from Germany one we know about the other one hasn''t been mentioned anywhere but my son tell me he''d be a cracking signing.I wasn''t told not to broadcast his name but maybe better if i didn''t.[/quote]

Why?

[quote user="yoda"]He may actually be right I have seen today the details of two players heading our way from Germany one we know about the other one hasn''t been mentioned anywhere but my son tell me he''d be a cracking signing.I wasn''t told not to broadcast his name but maybe better if i didn''t.[/quote]

There you go

[quote user="yoda"]I knew about Leitner at 1pm at that time his name wasn''t mentioned anywhere[/quote]apart from in the Pinkun yesterday at 16.08

[quote user="Hercules"][quote user="yoda"]I knew about Leitner at 1pm at that time his name wasn''t mentioned anywhere[/quote]apart from in the Pinkun yesterday at 16.08[/quote]

As I said at 1pm his name wasn''t known it was later in the day it came out later the reasons why i won''t go into safe to say I wasn''t as discrete as i should have been but believe me i knew about both signings at lunch time.

Well if anyone can claim it I heard it at the weekend.

Still doesn’t make any sense as the original post was avoid another striker who wasn’t Srbeny.

Leitner wasn’t free nor a striker so is there another on their way or was it all just a load of bull?