Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Realistically...

At what level are the new guys?

And are they all likely to be thought of as ''first 11''?

Who will they be replacing?

My lower German league knowledge isn''t up to scratch.

Well Hernandez replaces yanic, Leitner replaces Pritchard, Dennis replaces camjam.

We save a bunch in wages and (for this season) they can’t contribute much less then the former 3 did anyway (Pritchard though class has been injury prone and Jerome has barely scored).

If fm is anything to go by (it really shows it’s limitations when faced with vardy esque players moving through the leagues so quick) then Dennis is pretty poor and an attacking mid, Leitner is top end championship, pretty much Wes in his prime and Hernandez is mid range championship.

Problem is, Dennis is coming to us in top form, Hernandez average form and Leitner flagging a tad so it’s probably evened out at the moment. All 3 are calculated gambles by the club at low cost where we could gain massively or we just get rid at low cost if none work out. Happy they are here to provide depth but not expecting them to bang in a goal a game each etc.

Whatever they are, new signings always puts a spring in my step.

I have joked about these signings for the past week but (here we go again) realistically I want them to be the best signings we have ever had for the money.

If they produce the goods and at the same time allow our top youngsters to be introduced then I can''t wait.

Everything is crossed at the moment.