Sign in to follow this  
king canary

West Ham in for Maddison

you wait till the big boys come in before you listen to offers

will be sold with loan back for rest of season

every PL team wants english players they have to have them and Maddision is one of the best young england players around

so there will be a queue of clubs wanting him 16/18 million with 20 % sell on and i would be happy

Bids of £20 million with add ons for percentage of future fees should only be considered in January. Anything less is negligent

DDD of course I went, but I don’t credit him with getting us there! That team he took over was on thefringe of a playoff place and I stand by Adams would have got us there too. We will never know, but no never rated AN utter pointless appointment at the time!

Sell him for £15 million and we will not only be able to keep ''Yellows'' open 7 days a week......but also, be able to purchase 4 new portakabins for Colney......and yes - still have some change left over to purchase new wellies for the ground staff......Yes soireee!......

"Onwards and Upwards!"......

[quote user="ron obvious"]Anybody else think he''s been a tad more low key lately? is it possible his head is drifting towards London a little? ...[/quote]

Or just ''tired''?

[quote user="ron obvious"]Anybody else think he''s been a tad more low key lately? is it possible his head is drifting towards London a little? ...[/quote]

It''s just as if not more likely he''s been his feeling the strain of the Christmas schedule together with having the burden most of the responsibility at such a young age.

Now you know why we''ve bought so many midfielders this week. It''s just a matter of time before the fee is a respctable amount that the Board think will pacify the fans

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Saw Delia in Magnet earlier eyeing up a range and some marble-effect worksurfaces. Only a matter of time.[/quote]Granite surely?

This is an interesting one, obviously he will go... The question is when.

Think I read on here the other week someone mention about making too much profit and have to pay more tax if he was sold this financial year.

Hopefully that would be the case and we keep him until the summer, then sell him, but keep him on loan for next season... That would satisfy me.

Even our board of financially challenged directors wouldn''t sell Maddison for less than £20 million plus add-ons surely?

Mind you there is old Balls-Up on the board.

To sell both Pritchard & Maddison in the same transfer window would be demoralising for all Norwich fans. Two dynamic & exciting players. I genuinely don''t think they''ll flog both in this window unless the offer is somewhere between 15m & 20m. That sort of money would safeguard the next year to 18 months. But barring injury, I think most would grudgingly accept it if a reasonable offer came in over the coming summer. Despite his injury problems, Pritchard is more of the ''finished article'' currently, whereas Maddison still has lots to learn & improve on. Hopefully he chooses to learn here for at least another four or five months. Sadly, the two bad spells endured already this season have made these kinds of decisions easier for players with quality.

On a sidenote, I continue to be pleasantly surprised with Timm Klose''s perceived contentment at Carrow. Long may it last!

Sorry Ron, you’re wrong there, according to the posts above they’ve bid £12.50 anD he’s desperate to leave, the money will be reinvested in a second hand copy of fifa17 to assist in scouting for players who will be chopped into mince meat to supply burgers to yellows and keep it open.

Just a comparison at how gullible and rising to uncredited bait fans are these days...this post is the 53rd in this topic about this bid which has zero credence...yet the posted Leitner topuc, which carried the news of him officially signing  on loan to City, as which started around same time as this one...gets 17 posts.Something is wrong with that...honestly.

[quote user="Essjayess"]Just a comparison at how gullible and rising to uncredited bait fans are these days...this post is the 53rd in this topic about this bid which has zero credence...yet the posted Leitner topuc, which carried the news of him officially signing  on loan to City, as which started around same time as this one...gets 17 posts.Something is wrong with that...honestly.[/quote]

Not really as what can be said about the Leitner deal? most of us will have a limited or non existent knowledge of the player so other than welcome to the club and hopes of him doing well there''s not much more to say.

I just find it odd that our board get criticised on here because another team bid for one of our players.

Hopefully Maddison is awful for the rest of the season then nobody will bid for him in the summer[Y]

[quote user="TCCANARY"]Michael Bailey says there hasn''t been a bid for Maddison from any club.

[/quote]No smoke without fire though and it''s pretty obvious that there is quite a broad interest from several Clubs.Plenty of time left for there to be several bids and for the player to be sold

There will certainly be teams sniffing around him. One of, if not the best, CAMs in the Championship. I''d imagine nearly every Prem side will have an eye on him. I still think he won''t be going anywhere this window unless for stupid money. The challenge will be to hold onto him come the Summer.