Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Pinto injured...

Well we did use yanic at Rwb didn’t we once? I think stiepermann might cover there, did a great job covering on the left before Lewis nailed that spot down.

This could be Watkins big chance if he plays him there.

He hasn''t shown much going forward but played that position for Barnsley on occasion.

Described as a ''schleimbeutel'', which translates as a bursa, a swollen knee with a bit of fluid - I think.

Regardless of how they have occurred we''ve had so many training/off pitch muscular injuries this season. It can''t be a coincidence it comes at a time when by all accounts the training regime is hardcore. Wes out now as well just as he seemed like he was finding some form.

As to Pinto''s injury we have all been saying for weeks that we have no cover for Pinto. If this causes us issues tomorrow Webber is 100% to blame as there was no hindsight needed here.

I also note Srebny may not be registered in time to feature, Leistner hasn''t played at all all season so needs time and Farke is basically saying that Edward doesn;t work hard enough so is unlikely to feature. In fact sounds like we are basically going to spend his whole loan improving his attitude/defensive discipline for Spurs benefit, not sure what we get out of it.

Really good that we waited all month to get these guys in and that they are ready to hit the ground running to help our playoff charge.

Wow, some of you guys are really very tedious.

[quote user="Fuzzar"]Injured getting out of his car? Does he drive a monster truck?[/quote]Land Rover Defender?

Watkins needs a chance, and Pinto has probably given him one.

Might be the platform he needs to put in a good performance and win over some doubters.

I wouldn''t worry, Farke laughed it off and suggested he would hopefully be back against Boro

Couldn’t make it up. No RB cover all season, ship out the only person who could cover there on loan, don’t bother replacing, now we are paying the price

I''m sorry but these two loans (plus signing McClean and then sending him back til the summer) tell you everything you need to know about our club''s aspirations for this season. Sounds like both Edwards and Leitner are going to need several weeks to get up to speed. They may be talents but these (coupled with no cover for Pinto) are not the actions of a club trying to close the gap on the top six.

You could say that plan is quite possibly to safeguard the financial future of the club whilst trying to remain competitive by buying(/loaning) talented bargains at a calculated risk due to the inflated prices of the UK leagues.

But, I could be wrong...

AJ wrote the following post at 26/01/2018 4:52 PM:

You could say that plan is quite possibly to safeguard the financial future of the club whilst trying to remain competitive by buying(/loaning) talented bargains at a calculated risk due to the inflated prices of the UK leagues.

you could be right 😀

[quote user="Woodman"]Described as a ''schleimbeutel'', which translates as a bursa, a swollen knee with a bit of fluid - I think.[/quote]Isn''t that the same sort of thing you get with hanky-panky in the back ?Something swollen and a bit of fluid....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Was he getting out of a Fiat Pinto?......[/quote]Could it have been a Fiat Punto Evo ?