Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Their obsession with us continues at pace

If I want to know anything about NCFC my first port of call is TWTD.

How about this?

Onel Hernandez is a bit of a Freddy Adu (was expected to become the next big thing but failed to date). Did play U20 for Germany, certainly not a goal scorer but has got 24 assists in last 31 appearances (tier 2 German football). Dennis Srbenywas expected to sign for Wolfsburg, striker. Very prolific in tier 2 and 3 German leagues. 37 goals in last 51 appearances across clubs. Moritz Leitner is a former Borussia Dortmund and Lazio player who has been playing in tier 1 this season. Huge risk by norwich in my opinion. 2 undisclosed fees but these players must have cost a lot of money, as would

the loan. They are clearly investing for promotion but they''re 9 points away from 6th place anyway and even if they do make that they''ll be in the play-off lottery. My guess is they''ll drift into mid-table obscurity this season.

Mid table obscurity? Has the goon seen the relative gates.

As usual they overlook that debt of their''s to have a pop at us.

Not sure what you''ve been looking at an Ipswich fansite for, but the poster isn''t exactly wrong. We''re definitely in midtable obscurity and these signings are to try and make the difference between a late surge to the play-offs or not, whilst also replacing outgoing players who either aren''t in our plans or aren''t performing.

The only thing I''d argue is that it is calculated risk, and one worth taking (unlike splashing a fortune on RVW perhaps). If we''re to attract good footballers to improve our squad in the summer, we need to finish strongly this season to show we mean business. I fully believe the Play-Offs are too much for us now, however, we certainly have to try. Hopefully these players can hit the ground running and give us a boost.

The mid table obscurity prediction may or may not prove correct but as for “these players cost a lot of money” and this being us gambling for promotion he’s clearly talking nonsense. If anything it’s yhe opposite.

I do like to have a read over there once a week to see what they are saying about us, some classics in here Broadstairs [;)]
[url]https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/422130/norwich-sign-three-today--recently/#10[/url]

Where do they get the idea we need to sell £14m of players every season to break even?

Patently nonsense unlesss we intend to run a wage bill that is £14m higher than our turnover, which clearly we don''t.

"BR, you’re clearly just as obsessed."

If you call visiting that site two or three times a week then you need to consult your dictionary.

do like to have a read over there once a week to see what they are saying about us, some classics in here Broadstairs Wink [;)]

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/422130/norwich-sign-three-today--recently/#10

Thanks for that CA.

I noticed that that Hallam street corner girl put in her word as usual. She never fails and seems to be more concerned with our club than her own.