Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

Ian Pearce to sign very soon

I have just seen on sky sports that Ian Pearce should sign on loan very soon. What do we all think? I think he would do a good job for us. I have a friend who is a Fulham fan and he said he would do a fantastic job for us if he signed.

Where have you been for the last week mate?! old news.  From what i''ve heard from Fulham fans, he''s a bit of a joke figure their.  Just read some of the Fulham message boards

Depends on who he is intended to replace. Dropping Shackell would be incredibly short-sighted. We need to be developing him with first team football.  I also don''t think our primary problems are in centre-defence anyway.

Blimey, if we go on what is said on fans'' messageboards, what the hell would they think of our team and the state of our club? Probably think we are in meltdown destined for relegation after six games! Pearce is a solid if unspectacular Premiership player, should do fine with us.

[quote]Yes I am bemused as to why we haven''t gone for a midfielder, really wish Johnson had stayed....[/quote]

Indeed but he wanted to leave and Nottingham Forest had the cash... oh I thought you meant Andy Johnson My mistake

[quote]Yes I am bemused as to why we haven''t gone for a midfielder, really wish Johnson had stayed....[/quote]

dont you mean jonson?

or andy johnson of brom?

I hope you mean Matty Jonsson>! He had potential, but did little for us, and to get our outlay back, theres no reason to keep him. Hughes is improving too