Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

NCFSC - Charity Quiz Night

Our next event on Friday 23rd Feb at 7:30pm is our charity quiz night, thanks to Fosters solicitors generosity in covering our expenses on the night, it means that every penny will go to the CSF.

Its team of 6 , we''ve also frozen our prices so it''s still £36 per table which includes chips and sweets.  
Full details are on our website www.ncfsc.co.uk - events page , if you''d like to book a table, you need to email us on contact@ncfsc.co.uk 

We launched last week and our tables are filling up fast, we''ve only got room for 40 so don''t leave it to long if you''d like to join in
Diane on behalf of our ncfsc volunteers team
Image result for quiz team picture

Oh well the funny little picture of a quiz team didn''t work even though it worked in the preview but at least the post is visible [:)]

I see you have 22 teams entered already Diane which is great work. As for your comment about sensible replies i did shake my head in despair but at least he has not found the PUPs thread yet which is a blessing. Mind you i thought being right every week would not be a problem for him and picking six if he ever got the chance would be a walk in the park.

Anyone else on here who would like to help us raise money for the CSF and get themselves a quiz team together

www.ncfsc.co.uk

Quiz tables went on sale last Friday morning and were all sold out by yesterday, that''s a record, even for us

Thanks to anyone on here who''s in a team, we appreciate your support

Our quiz is being sponsored by Fosters Solicitors

Every penny we make from this event will go to the charity we''ve supported since Day 1, the CSF

Thanks for organising Diane.

This is a great way to raise cash for the CSF - looking forward to it!

PS - can you go easy on the music round - anything after 1985 and my team will struggle!

Brilliant effort yet again Diane. Is Him Indoors revising yet as he was the weakest link in our team last year ? [:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Brilliant effort yet again Diane. Is Him Indoors revising yet as he was the weakest link in our team last year ? [:P][/quote]
Him indoors is revising but said to tell you that you need to do a bit more revising for your pinkun picks next week [;)]