Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Thick or what?.

Now of course I''m not involved with professional football, but even I have found out that our new loan signing Kev Lisbie, is very injury prone, and has a bad record regarding medical matters.

Hello?. Talk about thick or what Worthy!.

Didn''t we need a loan player to ease our injury crises?, not bloody well add to them!.

[quote]Now of course I''m not involved with professional football, but even I have found out that our new loan signing Kev Lisbie, is very injury prone, and has a bad record regarding medical matters. Hello?...[/quote]

So you would never sign anyone with previous medical problems?I''m glad to know Eadie,Bellamy who immediately spring to mind would never have featured any any teams you picked Wiz!!??!!

[quote]So you would never sign anyone with previous medical problems?I''m glad to know Eadie,Bellamy who immediately spring to mind would never have featured any any teams you picked Wiz!!??!![/quote]

I''m not questioning his ability NoLegs, only his widely reported knee problem.

And don''t forget we''re getting a player in on loan to ease our injury woes, not add to them. And he''s liable to get ''crocked'' IMO. This is what Charlton are trying to find out as well I believe.

Eadie and Bellers were a different class to him I''m afraid.

Eadie was sold to Leicester for £3 million but did you know he actually failed his medical for Leicester but O''Neill insisted that the board bought him!!!

[quote]Now of course I''m not involved with professional football, but even I have found out that our new loan signing Kev Lisbie, is very injury prone, and has a bad record regarding medical matters. Hello?...[/quote]

well whiz

he is a good premiership quality player, and hes only on loan for a month, theres no harm in it, its not like he is here all year! if he was then i might share your worry but in the current situation i welcome his appearence

i agree aj,i think,as short term cover ,lisbie will do a job for us.if certain people bothered to read the edp article in full regarding lisbies fitness,they would have seen that his last long term lay off was for a benign nasal tumour,hardly a training pitch complaint.give the lad a chance i say,he can score goals and a new face may gee-up some of our lads.

I think he is a good short term signing! We have only signed him for a month so if he does get injured we can send him back and sign someone else: if he plays well and stays free of injury we have an option to extend his loan for another two months. Looks quite a sensible deal to me! I''m struggling to think of many others strikers we could have brought in to solve our problem who are better than Henderson, Jarvis or Doherty! Strikers are in short supply