Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Dennis Srbeny

[quote user="Mike "]Yeah... getting rid of proven goalscorers and replacing with hit and miss lower league German & French players... what do the 26''000 that turn up week in week out expect.... people... I don''t know...[/quote]Proven goalscorer who had ONE goal to his name this term?Yeah... alright then.

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]We should find our players up the local park then, no transfer fee and will play for a free meal[/quote]what a whiney individual you arewe are in a different financial position than two years ago - £75m (I think)and all you can do is clutter up this forum with your endless bellyaching about Norwich City(I wonder why ?)

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]That''s ironic[/quote]as elsewhere I''m sure you will be able to furnish us all with evidence of my continual whiniing about the clubI think you will find my posts are fairly supportivebut then perhaps that is what you don''t like

Six figure sum, £1000.00 not a bad risk......

In reality looks like a very realistic gamble, better than paying probably more on loan fees for that 22 year old who can’t score from Boro.

Good size, young and probably will settle well given the number of countrymen in our squad.

Would prefer this type of signing than a loan.

Its about balance. Signings like this to add to Oliveira relatively low risk.

A couple of signings like this and replace Oliveira is a different kettle of fish.

These types of signings need to be balanced out by some signings of more "over ready" players.

Let’s face it, for some posters on here, when we spend money on ‘known’ expensive players we should be looking for lower league or foreign gems, and when we do sign lower league or foreign players we should be buying proven Championship talent. The club will never be in the right unless we win the PL.

And if they didn’t have anything to whinge about some on here would then have nothing to whinge about the wingers! That would be strange!

[quote user="Stone"][quote user="Mike "]Yeah... getting rid of proven goalscorers and replacing with hit and miss lower league German & French players... what do the 26''000 that turn up week in week out expect.... people... I don''t know...[/quote]

Cameron Jerome had been a great servant to the club but was far from a regular goal scorer this season. He was also allegedly on £20k+ per week - it appears sensible business to move him on at this point.

All incoming transfers are hit and miss regardless of where they are from or how experienced they are - our recent history of signing more expensive ''proven'' players will tell you that.[/quote]

Jesus Lionel Christiano Christ would be "far from a regular scorer" in our team!!

Just seen a picture of him - looks too much like RVW for me, I''m worried now!

DDD In The Fine City wrote the following post at 24/01/2018 1:46 PM:

.......... we sell an experienced championship striker and replace with a German third tier player, massive gamble considering Nelson can''t be assed anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We sell a player who was on a high salary, whose style of play does not suit the present ideas of the coach (whether you like it or not), who has scored very few goals of late, who is long past his best and who we were able to pick up a fee for.

Instead we look at a young promising forward who may turn out to be good and who will not cost us a fortune.

Is there a problem there somewhere?

We sold a 31 years old striker, soon to be 32, who hasn’t been able to find the net consistently this season, e a toy the same reason Stoke City sold him in the first place. We have a 24years old striker possibly coming in who has scored 9 in 15 games this season, football is football, wherever you play, I know what I prefer!

[quote user="Herman"]I only whinge about the right wingers indy.[/quote]

Sorry Herman, wasn’t aimed at you directly but some who only whinge about posters very rarely contribute to actual football debate. I know your one of the more sensible posters on here.

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]We should find our players up the local park then, no transfer fee and will play for a free meal[/quote]
Perhaps that''s where you should watch games then. No admission fee and you can throw the players a bag of peanuts when you want them to run faster.

I dunno, all these Germans coming in, according to Stan Boardman a few years ago, it was ''the Gerrmans '' who bombed his chip shop.

Maybe this a different type of invasion, but best to still keep an eye on yer local chippy though!!!

(Tongue very firmly in cheek).

He''s 35 & 16 stone. Just the sort of dynamic young prospect we need to be signing. :-)

I''m sure with the prices at Carrow Road, we could get him down to 15stone 13lb for next season. And he could be useful as a doorman.

Have to start driving on the right hand side of the road in Norwich soon.

Sweet volley on url below... Get him in quick and the midfielder lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OsLQD6QXH8

Sorry no clicky, it''s worth a cut and paste

slightly preferred the look of Nathael Julan, who we were linked with. This one strikes me as more of a risk than our other signings, but who knows. We certainly need a striker.

[quote user="Yellow Wal"]DDD In The Fine City wrote the following post at 24/01/2018 1:46 PM:

.......... we sell an experienced championship striker and replace with a German third tier player, massive gamble considering Nelson can''t be assed anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We sell a player who was on a high salary, whose style of play does not suit the present ideas of the coach (whether you like it or not), who has scored very few goals of late, who is long past his best and who we were able to pick up a fee for.

Instead we look at a young promising forward who may turn out to be good and who will not cost us a fortune.

Is there a problem there somewhere?[/quote]Agree. We are we are financially.He''ll cost tuppence ha''penny in fee and wages so what''s not to like ?