Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Cheap NCFC Shirts

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]NB.  They are not all cheap,  £399.99  for a Jeremy Goss shirt ! [/quote]That shirt is the footballing equivalent of The Turin Shroud, at £400 it''s a bargain!

£120 for the bird poo Ribero. I''ve got one lurking in a cupboard. I should cash in.There''s also a Snodgrass one for under £30. Lakey''s birthday present??

That goss one was worn in his testimonial by Gary megson, so personally I''m struggling to justify the price tag!

I don''t quite get it when they say it was worn by a player.?

It is hardly visible and shouldn''t make it any more special to buy.

If it was Goss''s FA Youth Cup medal then fair enough.

I have several old NCFC shirts and they were all worn by me.

[quote user="Rivvo"]That goss one was worn in his testimonial by Gary megson, so personally I''m struggling to justify the price tag![/quote]Based on this evidence I''m with you, just like the Turin Shroud it''s a con.

Although i have got the old blue tartan away shirt in mint condition, surprised that it is valued so highly.

[quote user="Herman"]£120 for the bird poo Ribero. I''ve got one lurking in a cupboard. I should cash in.There''s also a Snodgrass one for under £30. Lakey''s birthday present??[/quote]

Would be a waste of money........anyway it would probably take ages to get here, or maybe wouldn''t get delivered at all [;)]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Herman"]£120 for the bird poo Ribero. I''ve got one lurking in a cupboard. I should cash in.There''s also a Snodgrass one for under £30. Lakey''s birthday present??[/quote]

Would be a waste of money........anyway it would probably take ages to get here, or maybe wouldn''t get delivered at all [;)]

[/quote]Spoke to them on the phone this afternoon and bought a 2014-15 home shirt for £11 with delivery. Good customer service and I''m expecting it''ll be with me by Thursday.