Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

O/T John Ruddy At F/T v Scum.

Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and outdoorApparently he had been given stick and this was his response at 90 minutes to those behind the goal.

Wasnt sure which of the two in the scum derby you meant. Old gold scum it is

I doubt there were even 14,000 there as they count season ticket holders as having attende (as we do).But there were other gripesBars not being open, not accepting cards as payment and comments on the general shabbyness of the place.Maybe they should look at moving in with Colchester, at the aptly named Cuckoo FarmThey would have full houses, a decent pitch and decent facilitiesBecause at the moment the are poncing well above their weight

Once a fella always a yella.

One of my favourite co-commentators Mark Rivers was on duty at the Brentford game for Radio Carrot and when the news filtered in that the binfolk were losing 1 nil, you could here an excited ''YES'' from Mr Rivers.

Quality

[quote user="Coneys Knee"]Ok, so clearly I''m thick! I watched the highlights but all I saw was ruddy making a save. What did he do?[/quote]Have you tried looking at the photo at the head of this thread?

[quote user="Coneys Knee"]Ok, so clearly I''m thick! I watched the highlights but all I saw was ruddy making a save. What did he do?[/quote]The photo was him celebrating the 1-0 win after the final whistle by turning towards the Scum fans behind his goal who had been abusing him during the second half due to him being one of our former players.

Coney,

The initial thread tells you all but for avoidance of doubt, at full time JR jumped for joy and punched the air after taking some stick from the few Ipswich supporters present.

He also helped a pensioner to work the ticket machine at Ipswich station after the game, hopefully this piccie will work 

Once you hate the scum, you always hate the scum!

Happy for him, used to see him often and was always a lovely lad. Good to see him doing well elsewhere, always gave his all for us when he pulled on the shirt.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Is that you Diane ?[/quote]Could be Marcus Evans...[/quote]Nah! It''s not him. Two reasons......!: He''s got some shopping and Evans never spends any money.2: Evans never goes anywhere near Ipswich......