Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

In it together!.

Nigel Worthington said something this week, which has struck a big chord with me, yes me. ''We are in it together'' he said.

Now, I''m not his biggest fan, as you well know. And I''m still not 100% sure he''s the right man for the job. But as fans, players, management and directors, he''s quite right, we are ALL in it together.

If we lose, even get relegated, I''m still a City supporter. So what the hell, lets cut the anti, and get our heads down for the big promotion push.

I have a reputation as a moaner on here (Unfairly I believe!) but if I accept that its true, for the sake of this debate, then I ask my fellow moaner''s to join with me and call a truce for the next 3 games ( after Scum game).

Then, if things haven''t improved, gloves off, yes?.

But I have a feeling that things are going to get better, starting today, because wizards know these sort of things.

Come on fellow anti''s, are you with me?.

[quote]Nigel Worthington said something this week, which has struck a big chord with me, yes me. ''We are in it together'' he said. Now, I''m not his biggest fan, as you well know. And I''m still not 100% sure ...[/quote]

whats the matter wiz not getting the reaction from other members  that you want so you are going to give worthy a chance .

see you later wiz im off to the game

come on you yellows.

[quote]whats the matter wiz not getting the reaction from other members that you want so you are going to give worthy a chance . see you later wiz im off to the game come on you yellows.[/quote]

You''re a nasty piece of work King, you really are. But for my heart trouble I would be at the game too, and you damn well know it pal.

Lap it up, because when I get the all clear very soon now (3 weeks) I''ll keep reminding you I''m back live, every bloody day mate!. 

[quote]whats the matter wiz not getting the reaction from other members that you want so you are going to give worthy a chance . see you later wiz im off to the game come on you yellows.[/quote]

I don''t think there was any call for that second comment!! Rather a cheap shot I think!!!

[quote]You''re a nasty piece of work King, you really are. But for my heart trouble I would be at the game too, and you damn well know it pal. Lap it up, because when I get the all clear very soon now (3 wee...[/quote]

the king is huirt with that and shall leave the throne to go to another forum........

NOT.......

COME ON YOU YELLOWS