Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

Kasey Palmer

Being linked with Kasey Palmer, another midfielder.

Played for Hudds in their promotion last season. Do we need another midfielder?

Unless anyone else is being allowed out (watkins?)

Would take Palmer over Watkins any day. When Watkins signed I thought we were getting an all action crafter who would chip in with a few. He has disappointed. Palmer will bring that bit extra guile as well as chipping in with a few. Still find this a strange link however as would prefer a right back

Would be a cracking signing. Ran the show when Huddersfield beat us at Carrow Road last season.

Athletic, dynamic, good passer, with pace and power - Finally a signing by Webber I''d be excited about. I''d imagine half of the championship will want him, so will be a difficult deal to push through.

We still need another striker though!

Farke seemed pretty certain when he said that there would be no more signings for Norwich this window.

Can''t see Palmer being someone Norwich bring in, Chelsea refused to sent Clarke-Salter to Norwich in the summer as he wasn''t going to be guaranteed game time and have recalled Palmer from Huddersfield due to lack of minutes. Who in the Norwich attack is coming out for Palmer? Especially as Edwards, Leitner and Hernandez have both been brought in to help cover the attacking positions.

canarycop - Farke/Webber have already said they will not be signing another RB. Pinto is our captain and guaranteed to play ever game, and he rarely suffers injuries. Makes no sense to waste funds on a player that won''t play. Plus, we have players who can fill in there.

As for Palmer, he''s a young attacking midfielder who can play LW/RW or CAM, he''s been injured most of this season so hasn''t featured much. and the same goes for last season. I could only imagine we were keeping tabs on him as an option in case we lost Maddison or didn''t sign Edwards on loan perhaps? Can''t see it making sense to sign him now we''ve also bought in Onel and Leitner.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Are you not getting confused with Mooy who I thought dominated the midfield at Carrow Road - especially.[/quote]

No Definitely Palmer I''m referring too. Kept making driving runs and made Tettey look very Poor. To be fair, Mooy was also quality - and the pair complimented each other brilliantly.

''Pinto is our captain and guaranteed to play ever game, and he rarely suffers injuries''

Am I the only person that heard that and raised an eyebrow? I seem to remember Pinto missing a fair few games with injury, normally for extended periods as well?

Incredibly naive to not sign somebody because a player ''rarely gets injured''

To be fair to Farke, he was basically saying that as captain, Pinto is the first name on the team sheet and that it would be difficult to get anyone wanting to come here at right back knowing they wouldn''t be in the team.  So yes we could do with cover in that position, but it will probably have to be from within what we''ve got, for now.

@AJ

I was referring to when I heard Farke say it first time! I just think its a bit naive, especially when the RB in the U23s has had to be poached from the U18s as well