Sign in to follow this  
Coneys Knee

Bournemouth keeping tabs on Zimmermann

Weird one. I mean we signed him for so little the obvious profits would be huge. However he is turning into a cult figure here and is clearly delighted to be even at this level considering where he has come from

Pure B.S. I reckon. I honestly think Zimmermann is gonna be one of those that''ll be here for years. He''ll probably end up with a Norwich lass and will be co-commentating with goreham in 15 years.

One media source  reckon that City are preparing  for the bid from Bournemouth for Zimm, hence why they tried to sign the Luton defender. Likely a classic last day window story of two and two equals five.

[quote user="Herman"]Why would they be interested in a cheap player from the German 4th division?[/quote]EU solidarity, Herman[;)]

[quote user="Essjayess"]One media source  reckon that City are preparing  for the bid from Bournemouth for Zimm, hence why they tried to sign the Luton defender. Likely a classic last day window story of two and two equals five.[/quote]
Think that defender had far more to do with Joe Crowe than it did with Big Christoph.

Didn''t hear anything down here re B''mth and big Zimm.

Still our windows shut now and let''s see how well we do till the end of season and then look forward to what the summer brings.

He''ll probably end up with a Norwich lass

Isnt healready married, with Frau Zimmermann back in Dortmund?

He is one who seems adapted to face better players - so no surprise his performances against arsenal and chelsea have attracted attention

These ''keeping tabs'' or ''having a look at'' stories mean absolutely nothing.

Premier League clubs will be ''keeping tabs'' on every single player in the Championship so it really doesn''t amount to anything.

As for this story, it probably comes from the fact Eddie Howe was at the Brentford v Norwich game - but as he was at the Brentford v Bolton game also, I expect it isn''t a Norwich player he was ''keeping tabs'' on

[quote user="sillysausage"]I say well done to Webber for getting him to sign an extended contract.[/quote]

Agreed.  Farke too, for being right in his judgement in bringing Christoph to Norwich in the first place.