Sign in to follow this  
hampton canary

Team for Middlesbrough

In the terms of this game it’s a huge goal. Boro have to come at us with 1 men, they were starting to bed in.

In terms of the season we have to outperform 7 or 8 teams. A defeat against Boro would have put us 8 points behind them - a win and it’s down to just 2 points

Binners 2 up at Sunderland unfortunately. Still, beating them in the Derby will see us ahead of them if not before then.

[quote user="Herman"]A four page match thread. Always a good sign. Well done City, great result[:D][/quote]Quite. To absent fiends...

Hope we can have the temerity to keep winning despite for that little gang of miserablists thinking we are cr*p...then I never have to read their thoughts.

Maybe one or two will be won over and concede that this management team, coaches and team of players might actually be decent.

Well done City. And Howson not scoring should hopefully secure us a Lincoln-free evening - a great result all round.

Good result against a Pulis team. Looking at the goal, poor that they let Tettey and Trybull have so much space and time.  One passes to the other and then just passes it back again and Trybull says, ok then, if you''re going to give me that much room, I''ll have a free shot.   Loved Maddison''s audacious free kick too, obviously watches MOTD.......

One of the most comfortable 1 nil wins by city I have ever seen. We looked very solid indeed. As the defence and midfield get more used to the system, then we will, I believe create more. Moving in the right direction.