selections for us just a couple of weeks ago. Along with her partner Ian

(Hissing Sid) Chelle always supported everything we do on these threads taking

part in all our fundraising efforts and turning up at the socials with a smile

and a kind word. It’s only a few months ago that I posted a thread celebrating

Chelle’s 900 consecutive matches. Our beloved Canaries have lost one of their

most loyal devoted supporters and we have lost one of our most loyal and

devoted PUPs. It’s with love and heartfelt condolences to Ian (Hissing Sid) and

Sam (Hughesy) that I open this week’s thread and post a picture of Ian and

Chelle making our presentation in 2012. RIP Chelle.

Image may contain: 10 people, people smiling, people standing, outdoor and nature

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Rays Funds,

supported by Asset Angels, Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

We have our great friend

Snake-eyes in charge of selecting the final six results this week. Snake’s a

previous winner when making these picks and has two previous wins making the

Norwich picks. We’ve had all sorts of bad luck with the six over the last

couple of months but I think Snake is going to get us back to winning ways this

weekend. So let’s help him all we can with our very best selections from the

games played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend that are listed on Bill Hill or Bet

365 web sites.

Making the final Norwich picks

for the game against Middlesbrough we have King Canary who joined our team of

PUPs this season. Kingo’s got a great record this season when he’s been dipping

in and out of our threads. He has 6/8 correct picks at a profitability of 4.74.

If we could just get him fit to last a whole season I think he’d give our top

PUPs a run for their money. Kingo, you have a tenner to spend divided how you

like between the PUPs selections and your own.

Have a look at the companies who support our work to

raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe''s Syndrome Team of boys and

girls. We would like to say a massive thank you to: 
-

http://www.assetangels.co.uk/  https://www.facebook.com/assetangels

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to

support our efforts, we''ll be happy to add you to our list of links on this

thread every week. 

So now I’ll hand

the thread over to Snake-eyes and King Canary. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our

best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of

raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downes

Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Neil and Kingo... the thread is

yours.......[:)]......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always I

leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their

names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,2, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo,2, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC,

Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake

District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity, Diesel Doris,

Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,2, Feedthewolf,2, AJ,

JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane,

Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2308 for the

Community Sports Foundation.

And with the

Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank,

Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2,

Crabbycanary,3, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2,

Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2,

Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,2, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley,

93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Cityangel, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2,

Graham Humphrey,2, Diesel Doris, Duncan Edwards,2, Legend Iwan,

YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,2, Cosmic Twin,2, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2,

I’m A Banana, ZLF, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs,

First Wazzock, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott, yes PUPs £1301 for the Community

Sports Foundation.

And with £3018

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships and donations we now have a total

of £8807 since we began of which £2052 is

already banked for the next presentation.

Hi Nutty

I didn’t know Michelle at all and have only seen the various comments and stories on here and social media. However, she was obviously a very dedicated NCFC fan and a lovely lady by all accounts. I would like to offer my condolences and best wishes to Michelle’s friends and family at this awful time.

I have also sent you an extra £15 to use as you see fit this week.

My pick this week is Manchester United to beat Huddersfield. And for Norwich, a 1-0 win with Murphy scoring the winner.

RIP Chellecity.

What terribly, terribly sad news. Just reading about Simon Thomas losing his wife this week was so harrowing, I can''t begin to imagine what you must be going through. My sincerest condolences to Chelle''s friends and family. Nutty, I''ve also sent something extra for the pot.It almost seems inappropriate to post about matters as trivial as football results, but wouldn''t it be wonderful to pick a winning six this weekend to Chelle''s memory? I''d like to offer Anderlecht to win at home to Mechelen in the Belgian Jupiler League. Anderlecht are third with a 7-2-3 home record, and Mechelen are bottom with a 1-3-8 away record. Odds should be around 2/5.For the City match, the odds are very evenly split between the three outcomes, so it''s difficult to find much in the way of value. However, having been at Brentford last weekend it''s hard not to be positive, so I''m going to go with a rousing comeback victory – Middlesbrough HT, Norwich FT – at 28/1.Good luck to all.Wolfie x

Tranmere to beat Ebbsfleet for me please. For City''s game score draw. Let''s win it for Chelle x

Very sad news but lovely words Eddie. I to never had the pleasure meeting Chelle but send heart felt condolences to Ian, her family and all of her friends.

This weeks bet see 2 out of sorts team meet in league 1, Oldham who have been struggling all season host Bradford who after a good start have wobbled over the last 4/5 games. Form is temporary, as the saying goes so add better than even money

Oldham v Bradford Away win.

The match bet is a very difficult one - I''ll go for Bamford to score at any time.

Good luck pickers

Really awful news, my condolences to Ian and Sam at this difficult time..

In the hope we can bring in a decent win, after last weeks disaster I''m heading to Germany for Mainz vs Bayern Munich for an AWAY WIN.

For the Norwich bet, Norwich to win 1-0

Such sad news, my company got involved in supporting Michelle very near the end, sorry it was so late as our staff really took to her and Ian and wanted to make those last days as comfortable as possible. On a personal note i used to Michelle every saturday home game as she cam through Club 101 (i no lnger go in there) and we bought our golden goal tickets.A huge loss for this thread, a huge loss for NCFC, she has been rightfully reffered to as a superfan, home and away she was always there, but more than anything my heart goes out to Ian, a lovely man and can only imagine the pain and suffering he is going through at the moment, certainly in our thoughts. RIP Chelle you will be sorely missed.

Very sad news, my thoughts go out to Michelle''s family and friends.I''ll go to Germany this week with Schalke vs Werder Bremen (home win).For the match bet I''ll go for a 2-1 City victory with Zimmerman to score anytime.Apples

I can only endorse what Lessingham and others have said, a truly lovely lady who will be sadly missed. My thoughts are with Ian, their family and friends.

Sending love and sincere condolences to Ian and family.

This week I''m off to Serie A with:

ATALANTA v Chievo HOME WIN

Good Luck Snake-eyes and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet H/T Draw F/T Norwich. Best of luck to the King

Good evening Nutty in such a sad week for us PUPs. A tragedy to lose Michelle at such a young age and is surely the saddest time for us since the passing of Ray Ducker. No doubt that they both will be watching down on this thread and hope it continues to thrive under your stewardship Nutty assisted by all us lovely PUPs.My thoughts are with Ian and the rest of the family as no number of words can begin to describe their loss.Onwards and upwards this week with Snake and KC and my pick is a HOME WIN for ASTON VILLA v Burton.For the Norwich bet 0-0.In memory of Michelle i will ask you Nutty to please put £10 on these picks from me which i hope will turn into a few more quid for the pot which i know Michelle would approve of being such a staunch supporter of our efforts with the CSF.FULHAM to beat Forest at home.WIGAN to beat Gillingham at home.JUVENTUS to beat Sassuolo at home.AJAX to beat NAC Breda at home.NAPOLI to beat Benevento away.BAYERN MUNICH to beat Mainz away.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Good evening Nutty in such a sad week for us PUPs. A tragedy to lose Michelle at such a young age and is surely the saddest time for us since the passing of Ray Ducker. No doubt that they both will be watching down on this thread and hope it continues to thrive under your stewardship Nutty assisted by all us lovely PUPs.My thoughts are with Ian and the rest of the family as no number of words can begin to describe their loss.Onwards and upwards this week with Snake and KC and my pick is a HOME WIN for ASTON VILLA v Burton.For the Norwich bet 0-0.In memory of Michelle i will ask you Nutty to please put £10 on these picks from me which i hope will turn into a few more quid for the pot which i know Michelle would approve of being such a staunch supporter of our efforts with the CSF.FULHAM to beat Forest at home.WIGAN to beat Gillingham at home.JUVENTUS to beat Sassuolo at home.AJAX to beat NAC Breda at home.NAPOLI to beat Benevento away.BAYERN MUNICH to beat Mainz away.[/quote]

This probably won''t work as I am on the road on the way to Florida. I echo all of the input from Mr. Tilson in terms of the loss of Michelle. I also liked everything about Mr. Tilson''s selections this week so I will add another tenner to his selections in honour of Chelle. ( I will get the money to you in a few days Nutty after I arrive in Florida. )

My selection this week is also Aston Villa to beat Burton Albion.

Thanks everyone who has sent extra funds this week. We have enough to double both bets and and Tilly''s generous extra bet doubled. That still leaves £75 and an idea to put it into a fund for a memorial donation for Chelle on behalf of us PUPs. I''ll talk to Ian about it in due course and post again. I hope what I''m proposing is right.
Like us all I''m still devastated about Chelle and for Ian and Sam. But I''m heartened to be associated with this great team of PUPs.

I was thinking something similar last night Nutty if Ian was in agreement.

We could be on for a record week stake wise and that would be so fitting.

I''d like to chip in as well. Put a fiver on the draw and a fiver on Middlesboro for me. That way we cant lose. If City win we''ll all be happy including Michelle watching from up above, if we don''t there''ll be some more money in the pot. I''ll give you a tenner after the game tomorrow.

Extremely sad news. Heartfelt condolences to all of Chelle''s family and friends.

I also fancy Man Utd to bounce back from their loss at Spurs and win at home against Huddersfield who are on a very poor run atm.  So it''s -Man Utd vs Huddersfield - home win

For the match bet I reckon a certain one of our new signings is going to get on the scoresheet and I can see them wheeling away in celebration in front of a jubilant crowd - Onel Hernandez to score anytimeGood luck everyone, the very best of luck Snake & King [:)][Y]

I never had the pleasure of meeting Chelle but from the stories I have heard from Nutty, Diane and everyone on her/twitter/CSF etc she seems like a wonderful woman and a true inspiration to any NCFC fan, 900 consecutive what an achievement! My condolences go out to Ian and all her family and friends.

Nutty I would like to give you £10 when I see you tonight unless you want it transferred, if so I will need your details (send me a message with them on FB or give them to me tonight).

As for my pick for this week I am going to go for Nurnberg (2nd in Bundesliga 2 and 3 wins in there last 4) v Erzgebirge Aus (4th bottom in Budesliga 2, lost their last 5) HOME WIN.

For the Norwich bet, 1-1.

Very sad news this week, I''m lucky enough to have known Michelle and Ian for a few years now and always enjoy a chat in the pub before or after the game with them both, if you''ve ever been to an away game you''ve bumped into Ian and Michelle at some point even if you didn''t realise it at the time, both are superfans and it''s some achievement to make over 900 consecutive games while not missing a home game since 1984, not only have we lost a pup and a friend Norwich city football club has lost one it''s greatest ever supporters, RIP Michelle x

On to the picks for the week, I think Villa should have enough to see off relegation bound Burton so

- Aston Villa home win

For the Norwich bet got a feeling this one might be a bore draw so 0-0

Good luck everybody!

Sorry to hear of the passing of what certainly seems to be a lovely lady and a brilliant Norwich City fan :(

Mansfield to beat Barnet in League 2 please - Mansfield are in the play offs and Barnet are rock bottom.

For the City bet - I would like to have a punt on Mr Oliviera getting on the score sheet.

Good luck all.