Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

Tom Trybull injured for rest of season

Bugger. Is Pinto back fit yet? If not and we still need Reed at right back then we''ve only got Tettey and Vrancic to play centrally.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Terrible for TT too - Ginja[/quote]Obviously... I didn''t suggest otherwise.

Out for 10 weeks which is end of April, so we might see him back just before the season ends.

On the plus side, Matt Jarvis is back in full training next week...

Pinto will travel apparently, but unlikely to be in squad/definitely not ready for 90 minutes

Maddison fit and in squad but has only trained one day this week

Hugely disappointing but not sure it is a hammer blow as results without him have been pretty strong.

We seem to have good options with Leitner and Vrancic (given Reed is likely continue to cover for a not yet fully fit again Pinto) to partner Tettey, who we must hope can continue to nurse his knees through to the end of the season.

A full recovery, rested and ready for a resurgent side next season will be perfect.

Trybull is the glue that holds the team together.

This is terrible news and decimates our (already) very slim chances of the playoffs.

Leitner looked great in possession last match, but I doubt he''s anywhere near Trybull in terms of interceptions / tackles.

Tettey is definitely the glue. As long as we have either him or Trybull (preferably both) in the middle I’m happy enough. Without both we are pretty screwed!

I hope leitner gets a go next to tettey, I don’t doubt his skill but need to see he has the all round game to cope with playing cm in the championship. It has taken vrancic a while to adjust.

Bollocks.

Let''s hope Tettey''s knees hold out...

Disappointing but probably the one area of the pitch we could afford an injury. Must be frustrating for him, he''s been a bit in and out all season.

Bad news for the player, shame as he’s one who started to find his form as others have, will be missed.

We are a tad unlucky in that area, Thompson and now Trybull, both would be pushing first team if fit.

Hopefully Tettey will stay fit, Reed hasn’t been as good as I thought he was going to be, does a job.

Speedy recovery Tom.

It''s a big blow to him and the club but it''s why we have a squad, and gives the opportunity to somebody else. There are plenty of options to sit in alongside Tettey, the problem comes if he picks up an injury in the next ten weeks.