Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Today's highlights

here

ps wanna laugh, check out the pauper''s game to see what an empty stadium looks like(poor old binners)

Okay, from them, I’ve been a bit mean On oliveira and we should have just been given the goal rather than the pen. Look like we are on form tho. An away point vs the 2nd best side in the league. Keep that sort of level up and we will make the playoffs.

The fact Derby are the “2nd Best Team in the league” tells you all you need to know about what a wasted couple of seasons we have had. Hopefully we are coming out of it and starting to build something now but in my view our current side is better than Derbys and should really have been top six contenders at the very least.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Rogue Baboon"]It’s some dive from Maddison, amazed the Lino give that from his angle![/quote]

Surprised you’ve been allowed to get away with that accusation![/quote]If he based his opinion purely on that video then I''d say he''s taking absolute bollox. Glad to help[Y]

Yeah, one angle from the replay. Looked like he totally made the most of it and didn’t look natural at all

If that’s bollox then I apologise for having an opinion!