Sign in to follow this  
The Leathermans Stag

Age Limit at Carra Rud

Really interesting third instalment of Webbers videos

The lack of atmosphere and safe standing were enlightening comments. What he basically said we have to many coffin dodging season ticket holders which is preventing the younger generation coming through and stifling the atmosphere

He makes a good point. We should either limit the maximum age of a season ticket holder to 60 years, hike up the price of OAP tickets, and use the money to make young season tickets more affordable

There are simply to many old supporters past their prime who don''t sing and spend the whole game moaning

Oldies out Youngsters in

Also, what do you suggest NCFC do to people when they top 59 years old?

"Thanks for the support these past 50 years, now off you go.. you''re dead to us..."?

Also what happens if NCFC drop in to the Conference and then neither young people nor the previous banned old people will be in attendance.

Don''t shoot the people that are paying their money!

If that wasn''t a joke, it''s stereotyping of the worst sort - a bit like saying that everyone over 60 voted for Brexshit! I''ve stood, sat, stood in the Barclay/Lower Barclay since 1964 and am just as loud singing as I was when I was a nipper - maybe you should be targeting the ''youngsters'' in the other three stands that should be singing to help us and the Snakepit out in our efforts to vocally get behind the team. (And if you think you''re doing me out of my concession in 3 years time you''ve got another thing coming!) :-)

More important to get rid of those fat f.....s. Hard to sing when you can''t breath because fatty next door squeezes you up. [:S]Charge them double I say. [8o|]

wow, just wow.

Most of the under 18''s that sit anywhere near me in the N&P are practically mute - it''s the smartphone generation, they don''t talk - they just stare at their phones.

So Mr Leatherman you would be happy to be banned from CR when YOU reach 60 ?

I have the big 70 this year and will carry on supporting my team until health permits going back to 1962

[quote user="lappinitup"]More important to get rid of those fat f.....s. Hard to sing when you can''t breath because fatty next door squeezes you up. [:S]Charge them double I say. [8o|] [/quote]I agree. The weight some of the seat-benders are it is only a matter of time before something breaks causing injury to them or others. They are a danger. I''d recommend either having scales just before the turnstyles or more fairly, narrowing the turnstyles.

[quote user="Lord Horn again"]If that wasn''t a joke, it''s stereotyping of the worst sort - a bit like saying that everyone over 60 voted for Brexshit! I''ve stood, sat, stood in the Barclay/Lower Barclay since 1964 and am just as loud singing as I was when I was a nipper - maybe you should be targeting the ''youngsters'' in the other three stands that should be singing to help us and the Snakepit out in our efforts to vocally get behind the team. (And if you think you''re doing me out of my concession in 3 years time you''ve got another thing coming!) :-)[/quote]It''s Waveney on the prowl again my Lord so rest assured it is.[:D]That said electrically heated seats with built in age detectors would probably get the vote with some crazies on here. Try to park your 60-year-old bum on them and watch the wattage crank up to terminal mode. Be a bit like Logan''s Run with double the age limit.Very generous in my opinion. [;)]

Stop trolling. Webber said no such thing.  In those videos Webber said expanding Carrow Road could allow more younger fans to come. There was no mention of older fans or atmosphere in that context. He did say separately that having safe standing could improve the atmosphere at Carrow Road.

[quote user="Lewis DW"]Do you realise a kids season ticket is like £60-£70 quid?[/quote]

Scandalous cost should be no more than £20 and this should be subsidised by charging the coffin dodgers at least £2500 a season

Waveney says this safe in the knowledge he won''t be troubling old age.

He''ll be soap in no time.

Out of interest I’d love to see what percentage of home supporters who regularly attend are over 60? Nowt wrong with that of course, seasoned old die hards, it just strikes me that we have a far more ‘senior’ following at games compared to other clubs (but I could well be wrong)

Maybe we should go the way of the Klingon race on star trek and just ritually sacrifice family members when they get to a certain old age!

That''d free up 10,000 seats at Carrow Road!

[quote user="Alex "]Out of interest I’d love to see what percentage of home supporters who regularly attend are over 60? Nowt wrong with that of course, seasoned old die hards, it just strikes me that we have a far more ‘senior’ following at games compared to other clubs (but I could well be wrong)[/quote]You are not wrong, but they are the people stumping up the cash for season tickets that will keep our club alive once the parachute payments and TV revenue has gone.Balance that with a load of plastic fans who turn out for Wembley trips with their 15 year old replica shirts and feral children.

[quote user="Alex "]Out of interest I’d love to see what percentage of home supporters who regularly attend are over 60? Nowt wrong with that of course, seasoned old die hards, it just strikes me that we have a far more ‘senior’ following at games compared to other clubs (but I could well be wrong)[/quote]No, Norfolk folk just age much quicker so it appears they are much older.As to the fatties the club should make the turnstiles as wide as a seat.I you cannot get through the turnstile without turning sideways then you will be intruding on someone else''s space once in the ground.Put all the gutbuckets in one area and let them sort themselves out

The Leatherman''s Stag wrote the following post at 11/02/2018 3:12 PM:

A sensible debate ruined by the usual Neanderthal posters

Stop blubbering.