Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Nice little video to warm up for the Scum...

That video made me look up Dijks to see how he’s been getting in this season.

It’s really a shame. He is such a talented player. But has only played in 9/23 games for Ajax. Even been put down to the second team a couple of times.

If we happened to lose Lewis in the summer I would love for him to return

It was good to see how many goals Wes played a part in on that video. He has to make the squad tomorrow, doesn''t he?

Some real stunners in there, and not the sort of clips you would normally see ...........

..... a full house at poorman road !

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Bradley''s goal was a rocket.[/quote]Because of the opposition, it''s one of the most satisfying Norwich goals to watch that I''ve ever seen, gets better every time you see it...that glorious anticipation as the ball is rolled across waiting for Johnson to run on to. 

A very pleasant seven minutes well spent there. Small tinge of sadness to see all the faces that have moved on, but that''s the way it is I suppose.

[quote user="paddycanary"]A very pleasant seven minutes well spent there. Small tinge of sadness to see all the faces that have moved on, but that''s the way it is I suppose.[/quote]
Aye, was thinking that too. Wes is the sole survivor from the destruction derbies (as Martin is out on loan looks likely to leave in the summer if he wants to continue playing).
Even from the playoff semi finals there''s only Tettey to add to Wes (and Russ)