Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Minutes applause

Are we doing it Sunday in the 16th minute to celebrate Town''s 16 years in the Chumps? When we did it last year as I recall it was quite funny and they didn''t take it too well so I think it''s worth repeating. Get Tweeting everyone. [:D]

Let''s hope that no naughty folk in the Barclay start waving signs with 16 written on thethat would not donot at all

Be prepared for them to come back with β€œ 16 years in the championship, we’re still famous, you’re still sh*t”

If/when we score- β€œ that’s what you’re famous for, that’s what you’re famous for β€œ

We need some sort of sign of when to applaud, not too sure which ground it was as at either Bristol City or Derby but there was an applause on 52mins and I had to be encouraged by my daughter because I was engrossed in the game. Β 

Very famous indeed. As the number 3 team in the "10 Teams That Will NEVER Be Promoted Again!" series:[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkCdoVizbZc[/url]

I really don''t understand this history/''we''re so famous'' garbage they come out with - they''ve won 3 things, the last bring 36(?) years ago; we''ve won 2 in a similar timeframe, the last 33 years ago (they laughably seem to exclude the league cup from being a major trophy, but only because they''ve not won it). The argument of who has a better history is just farcical to anyone from the outside - the simple answer is that neither is particularly ''glittering''.

I don’t look at that Sh1T site but did have a peek thanks to this thread, have to say this one raised a smile, such a cunning planπŸ˜‰

β€œTown fans should all start applauding during the 15th minute and keep it going well into the 16th minute, this will really confuse them and steal their thunder.”

Very famous indeed. As the number 3 team in the "10 Teams That Will NEVER Be Promoted Again!" series:oh dearoh dearie, dear methe binners won''t like this.... look who this speccy halfwit has got as the binner''s ''talisman manager'' ?11.00 minshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkCdoVizbZc