Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Ian Henderson

He''s got a good goal scoring record at the Dale. Found his club and has settled well.

[quote user="KeiranShikari"]Russell Martin just gave away a pen too.[/quote] "Gave away"? to quote the live text commentary: "Lewis Ferguson wins a penalty as the young midfielder''s shot strikes the hand of Russell Martin, who is unfortunate to be booked for something that did not look deliberate."

Why do the BBC only put microphones near the Spurs fans. Can’t believe it’s only them making all the noise!

This diving stuff is turning into a huge issue now. Apparently it’s a clear penalty according to the ‘expert’ pundits, because there was a slight bit of contact on his right leg.

The fact Dele Alli goes over like he steps on a land mine with his left leg is somehow irrelevant and doesn’t matter?

Allis reaction showed it was a dive as well, he is almost pleading his innocence

Good for Rochdale getting the equaliser. Felt for them with the pen, as much as I agree it was soft, if it was a Canary I would be screaming pen all day long.

As for Hendo, thought he played well and still has plenty of pace in those legs. Not clinical enough to play at a higher level though