Sign in to follow this  
charlies dad

bit miffed.

did a bloody great long report on the reserves the other night, talked about alvin quaye, michael spillane, gusterson, rossi jarvis and the good performance levels of some senior players... was quite enthusiastic because good news has been in such short supply, thought everyone could do with some... it never appeared!

No idea where it''s gone. It could have been lost (or never fully submitted) because of a system timeout, but we haven''t known messages to be lost before this way once they''ve arrived, but sorry if it is the cause. Our IS department have found some new forums software they like (especially because it can cope with hundreds of thousands of messages) but we haven''t had an in-depth look at it yet.

[quote]did a bloody great long report on the reserves the other night, talked about alvin quaye, michael spillane, gusterson, rossi jarvis and the good performance levels of some senior players... was quite ...[/quote]

I also went to that game and was impressed by the performances of all the City players. I don''t think there was a single under par effort from any of the lads in yellow and green. The one criticism I would make is that we still need a bit more from Jarrett.

Thanks guys... i think maybe i was blinded by our victory, and in my excited probably pressed the wrong button.. We will be there tomorrow night, and it should be interesting with a very young side out, bearing in mind the seniors play on tuesday.

Charlie''s Dad, just a quick suggestion for when posting long messages in the future; write them first in either Word or in a Notepad-style document and then copy-and-paste them across to the forum submissions page - that way you''ll have a saved copy of the submitted posting, which shouldn''t be too large in file size if saved as a Notepad-style document. I''ve lost valuable assignment work when undertaking Uni work in the past which is hugely annoying and have now taught myself to save everything, no matter the importance or size of what I''m writing.

PS: Looking forward to the next Reserves report btw...

[quote]No idea where it''s gone. It could have been lost (or never fully submitted) because of a system timeout, but we haven''t known messages to be lost before this way once they''ve arrived, but sorry if it ...[/quote]

actually, thats happened to me a few times i think

ive never had an email message saying my post WAS NOT approved, so i cant see where it has gone.

never mind, its only a small selection of posts that never make it, the main thing is that the vaast majority do.

keep up the good work webteam!