Sign in to follow this  
Taylor324

Hanley

Hanley deserves considerable praise for his determination to get to that ball in the corner and hooking the cross over

Great goal and Klose''s reaction after scoring was priceless

Couldn''t believe it was him. Thought it must be our new winger, the pace he had.

And what a cross! He''s turning into an even better player than I was hoping for. Superb.

Great recovery in the first half after that clogger got lucky and touched the ball around him. Deceptively pacey.

If I was Ipswich I would be furious about the keeper charging out for no reason, as soon as Hanley got his head up and got the ball back into the box we just had to get it on target

Can’t beat your centre halves lining up nicely to get you a goal in the 95th minute 😀😀😀

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]If I was Ipswich I would be furious about the keeper charging out for no reason, as soon as Hanley got his head up and got the ball back into the box we just had to get it on target[/quote] I''d like to have heard what MM said to him afterwards! Quite rightly deserves the "Error leading to goal" credited to him by whoscored.com [:D]

[quote user="HertsCanary93"]He had a fantastic game.

I have my concerns about our system as a whole, but our back 3 are superb.[/quote]This.What their keeper was doing God ony knows, but Hanley was great.

Indeed was superb again, this three at the back is a really solid platform and the three today looked comfortable with each other, than we have Raggett in reserve.

I like this system, just a shame we can’t exploit Murphy’s pace over the top more, it appears we build up too slow for that as an option.

But Hanley today was class.

Hanley was my MoM, today, and if you can , try and see (on Talk Norwich City - facebook) his reaction, to the Ipswich fans, after we had scored - priceless! Even better, that it was filmed by a Binner. Turn the volume up!

Should be captain,We all use the term what a legend to soon but he will go onto be one the man is a beast

Hanley kept their strikers quiet and his persistence enabled Klose to score the goal that rescued a draw from the jaws of defeat!

Unlucky to not get the man of the match!

Every time I see the goal of impresses me more. He''s a big unit, to have that sudden turn of pace after 95 minutes is more than impressive! Let alone the vision to plant a perfect cross onto his fellow centre breaks forehead!