Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Where Will You Be Pre Match Sunday ?

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="The Lucky Nine"]I thought we might try the Townhouse on the Yarmouth Road. I here they have an interesting mix of punters on derby day![/quote]

Binner.

That''s a designated "away" pub. The fuzz will be all over it.[/quote]

No, he’s already said he is going to the Glass House.

[quote user="The Lucky Nine"]I thought we might try the Townhouse on the Yarmouth Road. I here they have an interesting mix of punters on derby day![/quote]They''ve just spent a pile of dosh giving it a makeover into a pizza & carvery place.Doubt they''ll be wanting any neanderthals '' refurbishing '' it again quite so soon. [:''(]

[quote user="Hercules"][quote user="Van wink"]lappinitup wrote the following post at 15/02/2018 2:26 PM:

In church...

We can manage this without Devine Intervention.[/quote]John Devine, perhaps ?[/quote]

Yes [Y]

Re: Where Will You Be Pre Match Sunday ?

He would have been good cover for our RB problem, VW.

[quote user="Mike "]Careful... seemingly some 16 year old ruffins "took it" last year.... oh I laughed[/quote]careful bro, you is dissing da bin kicka crew innit

The funny thing is they seem to think we don’t know they use the Townhouse. Someone on twtd has asked that they pm him rather than posting the actual name . We know it’s the Townhouse !! 😀

I''m watching it at the Red Lion in Islington-I hope! Doesn''t usually open until 12 on a Sunday.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]The funny thing is they seem to think we don’t know they use the Townhouse. Someone on twtd has asked that they pm him rather than posting the actual name . We know it’s the Townhouse !! 😀[/quote]"Don''t tell him, Pike"

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]You drink brandy for breakfast??!![/quote]The Scum game always means an early start RTB and i shall probably have a few pints of Tramp Juice in The Glasshouse myself.

Having a coffee at Nero in the Paphos Mall I remember many years ago playing rugby for Norwich against Ipswich all they wanted to do was fight everybody not play rugby they weren''t very good at either.

[quote user="Hercules"][quote user="Mike "]Careful... seemingly some 16 year old ruffins "took it" last year.... oh I laughed[/quote]careful bro, you is dissing da bin kicka crew innit[/quote]ewes not respect ma bedriddenwees dancin on da sealing