Sign in to follow this  
Bill

So, Wolves...

Whatever else might be missing at the moment it is not team spirit, or individual commitment.I can''t see there is any need for drastic team change, with only question marks perhaps over both Murphy and OliveiraAs with Arsenal and Chelsea away we have little to lose (bar 3 points) so there''s no reason not to go full out. The result against the binners will be a massive boost, in as much as it put everyone on a high. Imagine it being us conceding a goal in the final seconds.i would hope to see Onel and Sir Benny givenl onger on the pitch, if not starting. But that always depends on how Farke sees the opposition and who can best combat their strengths and exploit any weaknesses.Putting them both on against the binners early on may not have been the best given how much of a bunch of cloggers the binners are. It does take a bit of adjusting from ''continental'' football.oh, and finally we need a win to keep up the two points a game for a play off place

Beat Wolves (long shot I know, but they have exactly been a class above recently, we are better away etc) and Fulham beat Bristol City, we are back to 5 points behind?

Then we play Bolton on Saturday & Bristol City are away at Cardiff on Sunday... could easily be down to 2 points?

I think everybody would have taken 4 points from the Ipswich & Wolves games? Just people would have expected us to beat Ipswich & hope for a point v Wolves?

That is always the case, teams taking points off each other, points dropped (us yesterday).We can do little but battle on and see where it takes us come MayMy optimism is borne of long years of there being little to be optimistic about. Hanley''s ''never say die, chase and superb cross is, amongst much else, what keeps the blood flowing yellow and green.Can we beat them ?Let''s see.

Hoorahlooks like Ivo Sprinto is backaway from McCarthys cloggers we will see a better performing City sideOlive chap might even remember it is a team game, with Wolves having as a manager another Portu geezer

We have nothing to lose here, so I''d make a few changes to test two up top with wing backs.

Pinto back in for Reed and put Srbeny up front with Oliveira and Maddison instead of Lewis. Maybe swap out Tettey to save for Saturday.

I''ve done my own predictions and still have us ending c.76 points (upper end 80) but that was with 3 points against Wolves. Therefore for me, it''s a big, big game. I want to see Hernandez for Murphy personally with Josh later if needed.

You can''t really glean much from performances in local derbies which more often and not tend to be tight low quality affairs, as was the case yesterday. Given our recent away form I see no reason why we cannot get a result at Wolves. I would definitely rest Olive though. If Pinto is fit to start I wouldn''t be surprised if Reed doesn''t strenghten the defensive side of our midfield with Leitner making way.