Sign in to follow this  
Rich T The Biscuit

Savvy Mourgos

Still quite young and got a lot of developing to do, a few lads in that team look like they could push on to the next level, as for replacing madders next season highly unlikely got a fair way to go before first team

Cantwell almost certainly ahead of him if we''re talking internal. It''s such an important position in the team I''d be surprised if we didn''t sign somebody more experienced to replace Maddison.

[quote user="AJ"]Isn''t McLean more of a winger?[/quote]When I watched him in the cup game, he spent his time shielding the back four, and Michael Bailey thought he was competition for the Tettey/Trybull positions.

Just had a look at his interview on the club''s youtube. He says that he''s a creative box to box player. Seems as if he''s played wide left in some games too. So a versatile one if not our dedicated 10.

Great finish for his free kick by the way.

We do seem to have an abundance of midfielders, looks like we’ll lose Wes and probably Maddison in the summer, maybe Tettey will hang around a bit longer but even if we lose those

2 we still have Thompson, Godfrey, McLean, Cantwell, Phillips to return plus potentially Leitner.

On Leitner, what do you think our chances are of keeping him here, I’d heard a whisper that he already feels at home here.