Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Damage done by Binner fans inside CR

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]"Banning away fans would be rubbish"

Justify your statement.

Anybody can just state an opinion. Rubbish is what my binmen collect weekly.

I gave mine and backed in up with reasons for my view.

Sunday was carnage, both inside and outside the ground.

Btw, I only suggested banning away fans for the derby game.[/quote]You missed the full stop.

Hercules, I think you have this spot on. Plenty of decent fans go away to the derby games. Why should they be deprived because of some yobs. They need to be punished, not the majority of law abiding fans.

The fact is HC it is not a small minority.

Quite a large gathering in fact.

As for decent fans, I agree, but what is missing a football match in the life?

They can watch it on tv with family and friends.

If you take the time to read the thread re their fan letting a smoke bomb off in the pub, you will see that they dealt with it themselves and all their fans gave the idiot a right hard time. I say fair play to them for sorting the idiot out amongst themselves. Shame a few of those that were in that pub and had the decency to deal with that were not in the ground to deal with the idiots who think its funny to wreak property. Still it may well back fire as NCFC would be quite within their rights to ban alcohol next season.

Send the club the bill, band the offenders and make sure that video goes viral so the country can see what a great bunch they are. Awful club, shithouse fans.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]You missed the full stop.

I was quoting. Get it?[/quote]Still requires a full stop inside the quotes like the original.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Clearly you don''t get it.

Surprise, surprise.[/quote][quote user="BroadstairsR"]"I thought you were joking, but seems your actually serious."

I am very serious and it''s you are not "your" btw.

At least get you written English right.[/quote][quote user="BroadstairsR"]"Banning away fans would be rubbish"

Justify your statement.

Anybody can just state an opinion. Rubbish is what my binmen collect weekly.

I gave mine and backed in up with reasons for my view.

Sunday was carnage, both inside and outside the ground.

Btw, I only suggested banning away fans for the derby game.[/quote]So which version is correct?Maybe I would be able to get it if you were consistent.

Look at the clip put up elsewhere and it is easy to see how this could be stopped.Ban any binner from age under 20.Allowing kids tanked up with local ''moonshine'' is always going to be a recipe for disaster

ps the not too bright binner has posted up shots of who caused the damage .. as they are doing it !

Both.

I did not manage to comprehend that point at all.

No inconsistency whatsoever

But then any poster who takes up his time to look up and refers back to previous posts of others has my sympathy.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Both.

I did not manage to comprehend that point at all.

No inconsistency whatsoever

But then any poster who takes up his time to look up and refers back to previous posts of others has my sympathy.[/quote]Enjoying another of your ''do as I say not as I do'' posts is not requiring sympathy, getting caught out by your previous posts is part of your ''thing'', that is why people engage with you, you always let yourself down eventually.

But you never post anything of any significance.

Boring individual.

I thoroughly sympathise with you.

Give me an example of me "letting myself down" as you quaintly put it.

Now he''ll be back to looking at other''s back postings as he has nothing better to do in his life.

Tarring all fans with the same brush and issuing blanket bans is not the way forward. That way leads to the sort of attitude that prevailed years back which led to penning in supporters and treating them as cattle. We''ve hopefully learned those painful lessons a while ago and must not ever go back along that route.

The idiots who did this need to be identified and punished, their club needs to condemn the actions and the normal law abiding fans need to stand up and be counted and show that this sort of behavior is not accepted as part of their club.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]But you never post anything of any significance.

Boring individual.

I thoroughly sympathise with you.

Give me an example of me "letting myself down" as you quaintly put it.

Now he''ll be back to looking at other''s back postings as he has nothing better to do in his life.[/quote]

Is this the right post for an argument?

Other Man: I''ve told you once.

Man: No you haven''t!

Other Man: Yes I have.

M: When?

O: Just now.

M: No you didn''t!

O: Yes I did!

M: You didn''t!

O: I did!

M: You didn''t!

O: I''m telling you, I did!

M: You did not!

[:D]

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Tarring all fans with the same brush and issuing blanket bans is not the way forward. That way leads to the sort of attitude that prevailed years back which led to penning in supporters and treating them as cattle. We''ve hopefully learned those painful lessons a while ago and must not ever go back along that route.

The idiots who did this need to be identified and punished, their club needs to condemn the actions and the normal law abiding fans need to stand up and be counted and show that this sort of behavior is not accepted as part of their club.[/quote]

TBF too them (I feel like I am doing this too much) there fans have mostly said that trashing our ground is childish and uncalled for, but as I said last night we can hardly throw stones when we did the same at PR earlier this year. There are idiots on both sides sadly.

The first leg of the Milk Cup semi saw pieces of guttering/pipes being handed down over the fans heads in the away end to the tune of ‘Portman Road is falling down’ I believe it’s been happening ever since at both grounds, mindless minority as usual. Can’t ban them all though as that’s what makes a good atmosphere and the enjoyment as their faces portray the realisation that they may never beat us again!

What happened yesterday was unforgivable. It was worse than any opposition fans disrespecting a minutes silence.

[quote user="Rivvo"]The first leg of the Milk Cup semi saw pieces of guttering/pipes being handed down over the fans heads in the away end to the tune of ‘Portman Road is falling down’ I believe it’s been happening ever since at both grounds, mindless minority as usual. Can’t ban them all though as that’s what makes a good atmosphere and the enjoyment as their faces portray the realisation that they may never beat us again![/quote]That''s the problem. There is a huge chip on their shoulder and it boils over in this way.Kids who had not even out of nappies when their grubby little club started their whole of life sentence to the Championship singing about Bobby Robson, who left their club 36 years ago !Growing up being taught they are something special, but having the neighbours being the better club year in year out. Frustrated at seeing this, frustrated at seeing a full house at Carrow Road and a third full at poorman road it is inevitable that they will try to prove something. Kicking bins, smoking in the toilets and pulling down a bit of a ceiling sure makes up for over 3 decades of failure.... as far as they are concerned, it would seem.

The first leg of the Milk Cup semi saw pieces of guttering/pipes being handed down over the fans heads in the away end to the tune of ‘Portman Road is falling down’

I remember that too

Do you think the media play a part in this by over hyping the game, and stoking up fans? Not that I personally take this line, but the constant we''ve beaten them and here''s a look at all our goals...and so it goes on.

And before anybody says it, I''m sure they would gloat in the same way should the boot be on the other foot. but it''s just goading people - not that that is an excuse for that sort of behaviour.

To be fair the milk cup semi was over 30 years ago, you''d hope things have moved on since then! I do remember it well - I think it was actually some silver stanchions that broke, where we had to be given part of the enclosure along the side of the pitch (rather suggesting they weren''t fit for purpose, but such things weren''t exactly at the forefront of people''s minds in the 80s!). That game at Poornan Rd was actually one of only a couple of games (out of a thousand or so) I''ve been to where I was concerned about over crowding/safety.

Re:Sunday, the thing I don''t quite get - and have seen other YouTube films from our supporters too so it''s not an Ippo thing - is the new ''need'' to overcrowd the concourse to do chanting. It just seems a bit odd.

A few naughty kids who will have their pocket money stopped for a few weeks.... Plus Marcus Evans will be getting a nice bill and we will get nice new tellies.

Video evidence here of light-fitting destruction at Carrow Road by Ipswich fans at 9.30 ..... pathetichttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwjz0PFaC0k