Sign in to follow this  
JF

A front row seat for their painπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwjz0PFaC0k

Superb footage from the Ipswich end. You get a real experience of their hearts breaking as victory is snatched away πŸ˜„

I will never understand weirdos who spent the entire game filming it on their phones rather than actually watching and enjoying the game.

I really don''t get this spending the whole time filming thing, but it does make for fun sometimes!! McCarthy and their skipper would do well to watch - it means a lot to supporters, that is why we celebrated as we did....and as they would have done if the shoe was on the other foot.

I also don''t understand why people would want to spend the whole game filming rather than, you know, ACTUALLY WATCHING the game they paid for? (although as has been said, this particular one is priceless!)

There''s a guy on YouTube who does away day videos and spends really the whole time filming... wait for it... himself! Yeah you hear the game is going on but the video is just him videoing himself and his reactions. How riveting.

[quote user="shaunieboy77"]Has probably identified most of the 12 year olds who caused the damage too. Who needs CCTV[/quote]

That was the first thing that occurred to me. As an old seasoned supporter it never ceases to amaze me the mentality of some supporters. Why can''t they go to a game and by all means support your team but enjoy the game for what it is instead of reverting to this aggressive confrontational attitude. It did seem from the video that the majority of those causing the damage were early teens. As someone who hurries to get out of the ground and make my way home it did surprise me to see the scenes outside the ground. The shame of it is that the mindlessness of the away supporters is mirrored by the home supporters too.

Sad on so many levels. I travel alone to away games and am always grateful for the friendliness of fellow supporters. If I had to watch a game surrounded by the sort of idiots who travel with Ipswich I would give it up.

Anyone impressed with the vandalism, taunting of old folk, and making a nuisance of themselves on public transport? Thought not.

As for filming it, I don’t get it, but if I did I wouldn’t want to be seen associating with those losers - and then post it as great support. I can only assume their actual reasonable football supporters give the away derby game a miss.