Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Are the scum really as thick as TWTD suggests?

I''ve just had a trawl, never seen so much bizarre nonsense in my life.
1) We "celebrated like we''d won the cup". This coming from a team who had at least 1 fan hospitalised because of the "scenes" when "Chambo" scored. Seriously. They don''t see the irony? We weren''t celebrating because we''d managed to draw with the scum , we were celebrating because we had gloriously offered them that which they desire more than anything and then cruelly ripped it back out of their hands at the death. Of course we''re going to celebrate a last minute goal in the derby which continues our decade of dominance. 
2) Apparently they all have an insider at the club, and there are people there that "follow football finance closely" too. We''re basically completely bust and in a far worse situation than them. Apparently ~3Mill in debt with saleable assets is far worse than ~80 million in debt to an arms dealer and not having anything at all of any value in assets. There''s all kinds of mental conjecture on there about how badly off we are - why don''t they just look at the published accounts and realise they''re talking utter crap? It somehow hasn''t occurred to a single one of them to do that. We all know we''re having to cut our cloth, but they don''t seem to comprehend we''ve shipped the vast majority of our big earners out already, and brought in decent money for Pritchard. Apparently it''s so bad that Farke is going to have to cut his entourage which is obviously one of the largest outlays in a club with a full squad of professional footballers - they literally aren''t capable of comprehending that one player''s wages would pay for all of Farke''s entourage''s.
3) They''re snowflakes if they''re unhappy about their manager telling them to F*** off. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Shows how bad things are when your own manager thinks you''re a bunch of c***s and it''s OK to tell you so, and you can''t even disagree with him.
4) They STILL think Marcus Evans is generously subsidising them to the tune of £6mill per season, and because Delia isn''t putting her hand in her pocket then automatically we''re in financial trouble to cover that outlay. They have no concept that not every club has the same financial outlays and although they spend F*** all on fees, they apparently can''t comprehend that they actually have a large wage bill (102% of turnover last season). We also average 9000 more than them on the gate - 9000 x 30 = £270,000 per game.... £270,000 x 23 = £6.2million so our gate receipts more than cover this fabricated deficit anyway...
Are they REALLY all this thick? All rivalry aside, it''s an absolute dearth of financial literacy and basic common sense over there... it''s genuinely baffling to understand how none of them can work any of this out - it''s not hard....?

Oh - I forgot:
5) The ref apparently fabricated the 5 minutes of injury time too, it''s impossible that it was legitimate - Ref is a norwich fan etc etc. 30 seconds per sub is the rule of thumb, so there is 3 minutes of it. 6 bookings (5 to their bunch of dirty halfwits) accounts for the other 2.... that''s literally primary school maths surely?

Ignoring rivalry they are genuinely a special bunch. Even their own, long term manager, thinks theyre a group of unintelligent, incomprehensible morons of the highest order. He makes reference to it every now and again but most are too dim to realise it.

The one I got on social media today from an Ipswich fan is that Ispwich are announcing attendances lower than they actually are whilst we''re apparently making up our attendance figure. And no, that wasnt said in jest.

Their celebration took plenty of time, which is surprising given how little it clearly meant to them (though you''d have been forgiven for thinking otherwise given how the piled in). I have to say I thought 5 minutes injury time was a little surprising but certainly not unusual given subs/goal/other delays, and it is irrelevant as you play how long you''re told.

1. You would think that they would be flattered by us celebrating grabbing a draw against them. Though I suspect it is bitterness about how we thwarted them in their ''cup final''.2.Given they are unable to understand their own accounts, it is highly doubtful that they can understand ours. We are not in debt. They are, to the tune of £90m. And someone who empties the club bins at CR is not an ''insider''. I think he means drunk on bin cider, as were most of the young farmhands yesterday.3. They are upset as their manager simply shouted the same words as most of the City fans did towards their halfwitted fans.4. Check to see if all those on poorman road payroll are actually football related - or maybe ME employees. Perhaps that is why we have a better coaching staff. I wonder what happened to all that money they were handing over to provide a CAT 1 academy. In ME''s pocket, as it has certainly not appeared in the accounts. Or provided a Cat 1 academy.Their club is slowly year by year falling apart, as is the ground. Someone cycling past an F1 pitstop doesn''t mean they are better or faster than the car being fitted with new tyres, just because at that moment they are going faster.They are more likely to be relegated than us, we are more likely to be promoted than ever they will.It comes down to one club looking to the future and one club clinging to the past.

Re: the finances, I''d not believe too much on that site. It''s obvious that we will lose the parachute payments next season but are savvy enough to have planned for it as a possibility/likelihood.

[quote user="Van wink"]City 1st spends a lot of time on there.[/quote]How strange that you should have access to my browsing history... though it is more than likely that you are lying yet againand that you have nothing to add to the OP... yet again

Hercules wrote the following post at 19/02/2018 10:46 PM:

Van wink wrote:

City 1st spends a lot of time on there.

How strange that you should have access to my browsing history

I think I’d rather not 😀

Even their own Radio Suffolk commentator slags them off when he thinks he''s off air. How awful!

[quote user="Van wink"]Hercules wrote the following post at 19/02/2018 10:46 PM:

Van wink wrote:

City 1st spends a lot of time on there.

How strange that you should have access to my browsing history

I think I’d rather not 😀[/quote]Which rather suggests you were lying... yet againhow odd, or not

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Don’t forget that we’ve spent £300m in the last few years[/quote]
Ah yes, I seem to have forgotten how we spent it all though - anyone care to enlighten me?

Re: Our applause.

"Think it’s pretty damn decent of the inbreds to openly acknowledge our consistency and Club stability over the last 16 years .

There’s a great many Clubs would wish for that banner to be held aloft at their ground, scum included!"

This is my favourite from the obsessed one who a few of us get a lot of pleasure from laughing at regularly (CA included?)

Club stability eh?

£80m or so in debt. Not stable it''s rising.

Gates under 14, 000. They''re not stable they drop by the week.

Ground owned by the local council.

Training ground owned by a spiv.

Limited squad.

Liquidation and shafting local businesses and charities.

A manager who foul mouths his own supporters.

That''s the half-wits definition of stability?

Wow!