Sign in to follow this  
Canarymoon

Team for Wolves

Gunn

Pinto, Klose, Hanley, Lewis

Tettey

Maddison Vrancic Leitner Hernandez

Srbeny

I’d like to see us getting the ball crossed in behind the oppo defence rather than trying to walk it into the net or shooting from 35 yards.

I can’t help but want to see Mario with Mauritz for ball playing reasons. I’m not feeling the 3 at the back + holding mid. Murphy looked more physical on Sunday but keen to see Onel. Oliveria is too selfish and can have a rest before Sat as that’s a must win?

For Bolton I’d be keen to loose Tettey and bring in Reed as he’s got better ability with the ball. Our breaks need to be faster with our centre forward playing on the last man and not in the areas our attacking mids should be running into... Nelson needs more discipline or be on bench.

Can''t see us giving up the three at the back and going with only one holding player away at Wolves. Of all places we will be looking to be solid.

Same starting 11 as this week for me so long as Tettey''s knees are up to a midweek game. Maybe Pinto in for Reed depending on his fitness but no dramatic changes.

That XI would get absolutely murdered by Wolves.

No need to switch to a back 4 either.

Gunn

Hanley, Zimmerman, Klose

Pinto, Tettey, Vrancic, Lewis

Maddison, Hernandez

Nelson

Only things I''d change if he''s 100% is put Pinto back in at RB, and bring Reed in alongside Tettey at the expense of Leitner.

I''d also be tempted to possibly start Hernandez instead of Murphy, but I do not know what his defensive work-rate is like.

I would definitely still start Oliveira though.

[quote user="AJ"]Only things I''d change if he''s 100% is put Pinto back in at RB, and bring Reed in alongside Tettey at the expense of Leitner.

I''d also be tempted to possibly start Hernandez instead of Murphy, but I do not know what his defensive work-rate is like.

I would definitely still start Oliveira though.[/quote]

Totally agree - Murphy has been too inconsistent and one of reasons we don''t score more - still like a headless chicken and tries to hit all shots at crosses at 100mph

I would like to see more of Srbeny , but I don''t think we should drop Nelson... Agree that 3 at the back should be sustained.

Drop Murphy and start Hernandez

I wouldn''t be surprised if we''ve carried over some injuries from Sunday. Nothing too serious, but Maddison was limping first half plus Reed, Klose and Leitner went into that game with back and calf injuries.

Seems I''m wrong about injuries according to DF in the press conf, there are ''no big injury problems, just some tired legs''. Goes on to say that Leitner and Klose are available but ''we have to be careful with their load'' and that ''we will rotate, but will have a group of players on the pitch to be successful''.

Maybe Pinto in for Reed at RWB, Vrancic for Leitner and Reed for Tettey.

If Klose needs a rest, does that mean we might finally see Raggett?

Woodman - I''d rather we had two holding DM''s against Wolves, but if Tettey needs a rest probably best to be cautious now with Trybull out

Not expecting many changes from Sat... Pinto for Reed if fit possible start for Hernandez in place of Murphy but don''t think the latter will happen until second half

I wouldn''t be surprised if Leitner was rested- he''s not played much football over the last couple of years so is probably still getting up to speed.

We have nothing to lose here, so I''d make a few changes to test two up top with wing backs.

Pinto back in for Reed and put Srbeny up front with Oliveira and Maddison instead of Lewis. Maybe swap out Tettey to save for Saturday.

How do you think Leitner and Vrancic paired? I’d love to see a middle 3 of Trybull, Leitner & Vrancic next season...

I still don’t think we need a back 3... Pinto, Klose, Hanley, Lewis That’s class and makes room for 3 in midfield with 2 wingers Maddison and a cf! We’ve really lacked any significant overlap this season in our play.

P.s Ruddy was never good at diving below 2 ft off the ground... Nice to end the game being reminded of that ✌️