Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Sir Bobby Robson

The thing I found most sickening was watching this lowlife scum singing ''There''s only one Bobby Robson'', before trying to trash the place. Sir Bobby Robson was a gentleman and I''m sure he would never have wanted to be associated with that sort of behaviour.

Some Ipswich morons should be hanging their head in shame.

Think we all know they weren’t so much celebrating Robson’s qualities as sl@gging of McCarthy’s...

“One decent gaffer, we’ve only had one decent gaffer” is what they meant but it just doesn’t scan as well

There were ''celebrating'' his birthday.Which rather highlights how bad things are when you are celebrating the birthday of some dead former manager who left the club 36 years ago.City, a club with a future - town, a club clinging on to the pastRIPswich

From a bunch of ''pissed up'' teenage scrotesI doubt it was him the man they were remembering, merely trying to grasp at something that might suggest they had ''something''

All football fans should respect the memory of Sir Bobby Robson for what he gave to the game and for the person he was.

Shame that one of our so-called fans needs to abuse one the greats of football in order to make a needless point. How low can you go?

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Give it a rest you silly t wat.[/quote]oh dear, you do seem upsetshould I not criticise drunken kids smashing up part of Carrow Road because they were singing about that ever so nice man Mr Robson ?now wind your neck and take your love of bin filth off to where it (and you ?) belong

That was the time to be conciliatory but unfortunately it''s something you aren''t man enough to be. Shame on you.

A true gent in the world game who transcends the rivalry.

Totally agree. Doesn''t matter about rivalry looking back he was a legend for our fiercest rivals and a decent England manager too.

Remember the 3-3 draw in 1979 well..

oh dearyou haven''t quite grasped this have youthe chants about Bobby Robson were made by drunk teenage hooligans who had, and were damaging propertythis is not a partisan pointnone of those chanting his name either met him or saw anything he achieved at poorman road, kt was not him as a person they were commemorating but as something that could be used in their rivalry with usso stop trying to twist it as if I have stated something defamatory towards his memory

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]What a silly billy you are City 1st, your wriggling does not mask the disrespect you showed to a fine manager and a damn nice bloke. Read back your initial post on this thread and punch yourself in the face..........[/quote]oh dearoh dearie dear medisrespect my ar se !"you are celebrating the birthday of some dead former manager who left the club 36 years ago"yep, that sounds like disrespect to me with all of it accurate, and NO other comment beyond the factswhat next, ban announcements of deaths in case they are ''disrespectful'' ?jeez, talk about ''snowflakes''

[quote user="First Wazzock"]The thing I found most sickening was watching this lowlife scum singing ''There''s only one Bobby Robson'', before trying to trash the place. Sir Bobby Robson was a gentleman and I''m sure he would never have wanted to be associated with that sort of behaviour.

Some Ipswich morons should be hanging their head in shame.[/quote]

The Cobbolds would not have wanted ITFC. associated with the idiots who trashed the South Stand concourse either.

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]Punch yourself in the face twice.....very hard....for being a complete and utter tw@t.........[/quote]

Who are you referring to?

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]Punch yourself in the face twice.....very hard....for being a complete and utter tw@t.........[/quote]or simply tell some whiney, whingey cretin to far coughthere is absolutely no offence in those words and well you know ityou know perfectly well what my post was aboutso wipe your eyes, stop grizzling and act your age

Why waste your energy on the idiot everybody as you should know by now he is never ever wrong about anything.You cannot buy class and he is clearly showing that by the bucket full.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]I knew you wouldn''t be man enough.[/quote]kindly explainyou are celebrating the birthday of some dead former manager who left the club 36 years ago"