Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Highlights/goals here

I’ve watched it several times and I honestly can’t see how their first goal has gone over the line? Great strike from Nelson

For me it doesn''t look anywhere near going over the line. Optical illusion or faulty technology? The players seemed to accept it without a fuss.

I''m living the Zimmermann defending after he makes a balls up, kind of recovers, slips in his arse then shoves his head in the way while laying on the deck. I absolutely love that guy. Such an honest player that gives everything he''s got

Yep, it''s that level of commitment that we have missed in previous players (now gone)Tonight looked a turning point, so I would enjoy the rest of th season as I suggest there is more to comeThe whistles from the home crowd before Oliveira scored said much about the two teams Much to look forward to

It was over the line. I didn''t watch the game, I had ticket to Kraftwerk''s 3d concert, but first thing I did was to check the result and the highlights. I slow-moed, and freezed it at a point when the ball is already on its way out but is still over the line, at least from a fontal view, but since it has already been kicked by a city player, it suggests that the ball had been even further in.

Great result tonight.

Would like to think even the dimmest could work our what Farke is trying to achieve now and how hes going about it.

Hope Oliviera goes on a run, he needed a bit of luck to get one...

Unlucky to concede the first, second was avoidable.
Zimmerman showing brilliance (goal) and then idiocy (just hoof the ball out ffs!) then brilliance again (rolling over so he hits the ball on the ground with his head).
Glad to see Olly on the scoresheet.

First goal is really, really poor,

Five chances to clear the ball, that said I cant believe the whole of the ball crossed the line.

Do they use tech'' in Championship, goal appeared to be given very quickly.

Looks like Gunn saved it and but Lewis'' momentum took it over the line? Radio Norfolk mentioned it hit the post and went along the line but I don''t think that''s the case?