Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Mouthy ipswich captain (what a surprise)

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33200/chambers-norwich-nowhere-near-play-off-season-level

I think he should concentrate on his pathetic club personally.

We all know we''re not that level of good. If we were, we wouldn''t be mid-table!

Does he have the nickname ''Captain Obvious''? Or is it just that his IQ is that low he''s only just catching up with the rest of us.

Theyre nothing like they were in 2014 either though. At least between then and now weve been in the prem etc. I understand sour grapes but this is a bit desperate from one of the thickest footballers ive heard speak.

As I see it the major difference between the two clubs is that despite the odd few, we are mainly all behind the team with a great deal of togetherness; whereas they are an angry Club with anger between their long suffering fans and the Management. Lets never go along that route!

All the noise coming out of them is extremely bitter- you can tell they realise that beating us is the only thing they had left to play for.

Maybe it just didnt mean enough to him, so he couldnt understand that it was a "derby" game. He''s captain so i guess that explains why they struggle to win one even when he''s correct in saying we arnt as good as we were.

What does Captain Fistpumper know about a cup?

He has probably never won promotion (not that I care)

I wonder what Honest Mick think about the diving of Iorfa and Garner?

[quote user="AJ"]We all know we''re not that level of good. If we were, we wouldn''t be mid-table!

Does he have the nickname ''Captain Obvious''? Or is it just that his IQ is that low he''s only just catching up with the rest of us.[/quote]Come back in May, then judge us.

Sorry, what exactly are you playing for?

Two mid-table sides playing their last meainingful game of the season. Unless I’ve missed something?

He’s so thick he probably can’t count to 9.

I think he’s the one who bangs the 3 stars drum all the time, interestingly they actually have a memorabilia manager (or something similar) to look after all that history 😂

Does any other captain in professional football have as bad a record in the derby as he does?

He ought to keep his opinions to himself and stop making himself look like such a pr4tt 🤔

Had a bit to say in the build up the the game at their place earlier in the season eluding to the number of stars on their shirt.

Just to clarify. ....the club devises a "self awarding" system using a criteria that no other club uses to display some stars on their shirt.....and then uses it as something to goad other clubs with?

Blues skipper Luke Chambers says Norwich City are “nowhere near” the level they were during the 2014/15 season when the sides met in the Championship play-offs.

That may be so, but we are still too good for you to beat us. Moron.

you''d think 6 fingered knuckle-draggers would be able to hold onto a lead......

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Just to clarify. ....the club devises a "self awarding" system using a criteria that no other club uses to display some stars on their shirt[/quote]Even McDonalds gave up on that years ago because of the piss-taking their staff had to endure!

Perhaps he has to cling to his stars because he doesn''t have any caps?From Wikipedia..."Chambers is an Irish citizen, qualifying through his grandfather. He has

yet to receive a call up to the Republic of Ireland squad."Apples

[quote user="hogesar"]https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33200/chambers-norwich-nowhere-near-play-off-season-level

I think he should concentrate on his pathetic club personally.[/quote]Watching tonight''s game I would suggest otherwiseI would also suggest that the point difference (as tonight) will be a lot bigger in our favour come the end of the season

Considering we are one point above them (and for the first time in while)

and 99% of us would say they are sh1t,

He''s probably got a very fair point.