Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Norwich vs Bolton official match thread

Gunn Reed Zimm Hanley Lewis Tettey Murphy Leitner Maddison Hernandez Oliveira

Subs McGovern (GK), Pinto, Vrancic, Watkins, Hoolahan, Raggett, Srbeny.

I''m guessing;

Gunn

Reed Zimm Hanley Lewis

Hernandez Tettey Leitner Murphy

Maddison

Oliveira

Would have thought that Ragget may have been given his chance against a struggling side. Disappointed that he isn''t seen as capable to fit into our system that has been largely unbeaten for so many games.

Lots of people were moaning about us being too defensive at home so I see this as Farke using Klose injury to try something more attacking.

I’m really interested in seeing what Hernandez can do. If we could get Murphy firing as well it could see us have the attacking edge we’ve been missing.

Murphy really needs to work on his end product and decision making still. A shame he doesn''t seem to have made much progress on this to date, as he gets in such good positions only to waste it

Can''t get the match centre up on Ifollow KIO.

Any ideas? My VPN keeps knocking off the internet.

[quote user="kick it off"]Looks to be more of a 4-1-2-3 with Onel and Josh up front with Oliviera and Tettey as the deep lying CM[/quote]It''s a 4-1-4-1.

Tettey seems to be more LDM and Leitner RDM

so not sure it''s as straight forward as that!

Guess we knew we''d have all the ball so don''t really need a true DM

Anyone know what the deal is with commentary on IFollow? Nothing for me again today - seems to be complete pot luck all season as to whether there''s any commentary there or not, I can''t see any pattern to it .

Onel looks speedy, hasn''t really got into the game yet though. Most attacks coming down the left through Murphy

I think you hit the nail on the head Andy. Pot luck is the deal with commentary. Meant to have radio Norfolk for home games and that rubbish one for away games. Crowd seems turned down so it''s as if they are meant to have commentary over the top but I''ve got nothing either

Commentary suddenly appeared on my stream.

Cutting Bolton to ribbons at the moment, got to take our chances though.

I''d just like to say f*ck short corners, unless it''s for time wasting purposes, get the ball in the box!

We''ve now had 4 very good opportunities, any other team would be 2-0 up, just an inevitable against the run of play Bolton goal and it will be typical

We''ve actually created some good opportunities so far today, and we''ve either missed them all or been offside!

[quote user="kick it off"]Hernandez and Murphy are playing in line with Nelson so definitely not 4-1-4-1[/quote]It''s a 4-1-4-1.Reed is at RB, which might seem unusual, but within a 4-1-4-1 the fullbacks have more room to go forward as the two wide midfielders (Murphy & Hernandez) play higher. 

Really cannot believe we haven''t scored at least one of these...

Entertaining if not completely exciting but some nice one touch football.

What more can you say about missing chances? But the relief may be that we score a lot of 2nd half goals.