Sign in to follow this  
NCFC123

Wes Hoolahan

Be a great shame if he just disappears, my favourite all time player after the great zcolin Suggett. Not sure how they can fit in a testimonial with the World Cup but Eire are not going is that a possibility ?

The worst thing possible would be to put wes in for sentimental reasons, he has below par performances and the boo-boys start barracking him. That would just sour the end of a glorious career for us. Similar thing happened to russell martin. I would prefer their legendary status to be untainted and see wes have a testimonial sendoff.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]The worst thing possible would be to put wes in for sentimental reasons, he has below par performances and the boo-boys start barracking him. That would just sour the end of a glorious career for us. Similar thing happened to russell martin. I would prefer their legendary status to be untainted and see wes have a testimonial sendoff.[/quote]Good point, although I thought he did offer something a little different in the limited time he had on the pitch today.