basically the old

''if it aint broke dont fix it''.

if not what you put, id go with 4-3-3 or a diamond midfield

---------Green------------

Colin-Fleming-Shackell-Drury

--Hughes-Safri-Brennan---

-------Mcveigh-----------
----Ashton-Lisbie---------

I reckon go woth the starting XI from sat, I liked the link-up play between McVeigh and Ashton and definately believe McVeigh has earnt another game.But I just know Worthy is going to drop McVeigh in favour of Lisbie.Shame.

Watford

Green

Colin---Fleming---Shackell---Drury

Marney---Hughes---Safri---Brennan

Mcveigh

Ashton

Ipswich- Same but with Hucks in for McVeigh, even though mcveigh played well hucks is a great player you need for big game

I''m glad Hucks isn''t playing at the moment. He is one of those players that you have to base the team around, and Worthy was quite narrow minded in that respect. It''s a wonder how we ever managed to have both Crouch and Huckerby in the same team!

I hope that his suspension has given Worthington a wake-up call and now we may have seen the last of Huckerby on the left wing. We are so much more solid with a standard line across the middle that Worthy would be crazy to put him back. Everyone has got a similar idea to how we should line up and I''ll add my agreement to that.

[quote]Watford Green Colin---Fleming---Shackell---Drury Marney---Hughes---Safri---Brennan Mcveigh Ashton Ipswich- Same but with Hucks in for McVeigh, even though mcveigh played well hucks is a great p...[/quote]

Quite rightly Worthy will stick with the same 11 to start against Watford, they won and why change a winning team?  Clearly I would add Doc in place of Flem and lose Hughes but thats just me.

For Ipswich, depending on how McV and Ashton play again, I would stick with that pairing - they gelled far better than Leon and Deano and Deano likes having a player close to him.  I wouldbring back Hux in place of the quiet Brennan and try and get the midfield to defend as a three, even though it is likely to expose us.

OTBC  

hmmm....I''m torn. I agree that you shouldn''t change a winning team but at the same time, I think its time to replace Fleming. No-one watching the game can pretend that the performance on the whole was anything other than ordinary and that the defence was a shambles at times.

I''m with Zipper on this - its time to give Doherty a fair crack of the whip. My starting 11 would be:

Green

Colin Shackell Doherty Drury

Marney Hughes Saffri(c) Brennan

Ashton McVeigh