Sign in to follow this  
Woodman

Villa game now 5.30 kick off

When have the powers that be ever considered the needs of supporters?

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]When have the powers that be ever considered the needs of supporters?[/quote]

Am I right in thinking the club will receive some money from Sky / EFL as a result of this being shown?

[quote user="Woodman"][quote user="keelansgrandad"]When have the powers that be ever considered the needs of supporters?[/quote]

Am I right in thinking the club will receive some money from Sky / EFL as a result of this being shown?[/quote]
Nah, we let them in for free.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Woodman"][quote user="keelansgrandad"]When have the powers that be ever considered the needs of supporters?[/quote]

Am I right in thinking the club will receive some money from Sky / EFL as a result of this being shown?[/quote]
Nah, we let them in for free.
[/quote]

That’s a myth I’m afraid. There will be a transaction involved but the cheque will NOT be made out to the club. That’ll goo in Delias pus, won’t it.

Annoys me - football is a Saturday afternoon game - already booked to go out elsewhere on that Saturday night - are season ticket holders just meant to keep every Friday and Saturday night free, just in case TV companies might want to change a fixture.

Football is no longer about the supporters, just TV, but if there are no supporters TV wouldn''t have a product - no-one wants to watch games with totally empty football grounds!

[quote user="65Vintage"]Annoys me - football is a Saturday afternoon game - already booked to go out elsewhere on that Saturday night - are season ticket holders just meant to keep every Friday and Saturday night free, just in case TV companies might want to change a fixture.

Football is no longer about the supporters, just TV, but if there are no supporters TV wouldn''t have a product - no-one wants to watch games with totally empty football grounds![/quote]It''s 12:30 kick-off now. Not sure what''s worse but better than ruining your Saturday night I suppose.

[quote user="Capt. Pants"][quote user="65Vintage"]Annoys me - football is a Saturday afternoon game - already booked to go out elsewhere on that Saturday night - are season ticket holders just meant to keep every Friday and Saturday night free, just in case TV companies might want to change a fixture.

Football is no longer about the supporters, just TV, but if there are no supporters TV wouldn''t have a product - no-one wants to watch games with totally empty football grounds![/quote]It''s 12:30 kick-off now. Not sure what''s worse but better than ruining your Saturday night I suppose.[/quote]Tricky. Now it''s 12.30 the Capt risks being p*ssed off for the evening if we put on as '' no show '' but a 5.30 KO would''ve guaranteed best home performance all season which Capt would''ve missed so p*ssed off that way too. Capt''s happiness now rests on us making a decent fist of the early KO [:D]