Sign in to follow this  

Message not broad enough

I''m not sure where this idea that most people are ok with anyone being LGBT is coming from-they''re not. The number of LGB people who have experienced hate crimes/incidents per year increased by 80% from 2013 to 2017. 41% of Trans people have experienced a hate crime/incident in the last 12 months.

I''m a B in the LGBT and I haven''t come out, and I''m not surprised that no current footballer has come out either.

[quote user="RUDOLPH FARKE"]The rise in Right wing extremism is a response to Liberal and Globalist Extremism.

Brexit and the election of Trump were - reactions and those who provoked it are still in denial.

In politics, for every action there is an unequal and disproportionate reaction.......as Newton didn''t say.[/quote]Just as it was in the 1930''s I suppose

We are going back to when there were no grey areas.

Just black and white. If you aren''t with us, you''re against us.

“I''m a B in the LGBT and I haven''t come out, and I''m not surprised that no current footballer has come out either. “

Had an MGB once, me mate got himself and MGBGT, bleedin gutted I was. Didn’t hit him though 😉

[quote user="Crossdressing Canary"]I''m not sure where this idea that most people are ok with anyone being LGBT is coming from-they''re not. The number of LGB people who have experienced hate crimes/incidents per year increased by 80% from 2013 to 2017. 41% of Trans people have experienced a hate crime/incident in the last 12 months.

I''m a B in the LGBT and I haven''t come out, and I''m not surprised that no current footballer has come out either.[/quote]
I mean your username has probably led to conclusions to a degree anyway. [:D]