Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Can anyone help? - On The Ball City

A good friend of mine has recently lost her Dad and is flying in from New Zealand for his funeral which is taking place in a couple of weeks. What she wants is a version of the crowd singing ''On The Ball City'' to be played at his funeral. Any idea where I can find a good one for her?

There are quite a few on YouTube but they are pants...

[quote user="First Wazzock"]A good friend of mine has recently lost her Dad and is flying in from New Zealand for his funeral which is taking place in a couple of weeks. What she wants is a version of the crowd singing ''On The Ball City'' to be played at his funeral. Any idea where I can find a good one for her?

There are quite a few on YouTube but they are pants...[/quote]The club''s press office might know of such, or perhaps someone such as David Cuffley or Mike Davage, who have written histories of the club.

Hopefully some exist of a time when tempo wasn’t mistaken as passion.

Problem is that some of the most rousing renditions I’ve ever heard were completely spontaneous and as such I am not sure that a recording, as such, would exist.

Good luck though.

PM my Dad. He has all kinds of Norwich stuff tucked away, maybe he could help?

Might be worth contacting Chris Goreham or Michael Bailey on Twitter - they must have all kinds of random audio files related to NCFC for Radio Norfolk - possible they''d be able to find something for you.