Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Match thread?

Sounds like I''ve missed a thriller.

Let me guess, we''ve passed it round the box for 90mins and relied on someone to smash in a 30 yard screamer?

You''re a cheery sole. It''s part and parcel of being an NCFC fan!

Clear out Olive & Watkins and start with some fresh faces. Gonna be a long, last 10 games!

I really do feel sorry for the home fans. I sit here in comfort on Ifollow for a fiver. But the lack of entertainment for what they pay is sad.

It was a repeat of the Bolton game in most respects. I really can''t explain why we are doing things the hard way.

The lack of activity by the backroom staff must be Germanic reservedness or something. Kick a bottle or something Daniel. Let everyone in the ground know you are pished off.

And of course we have played 35 and scored 34.

Let''s take the positives out of tonight''s thriller:

1. Another clean sheet

2. The goal nets life is extended by the lack of balls hitting them

3. Tettey maintains his bookings to game ratio.

👏👏👏👏👏

I said at the start of the season I would give this 2 seasons and by this I mean next season to be a whole lot better. Ive enjoyed the games ive been to this year but they have all been away. I do feel for the carrow road faithful

Time to petition the FA into awarding points based on possession! How can it be this hard to score a goal in a game of football!? Farke is over thinking this. It’s the championship, get the ball in the box and a half decent centre forward and we will score goals

I can’t believe this dross being served up at home.

If we’d have beaten Bolton and Forest we’d have been 6 points outside the playoffs with a game in hand. A genuine chance.

Do people really expect this to change for next season? If so, how?

There isn’t going to be much change in playing staff, so the answer needs to be partly found with the current squad.

It’s been going on for so long now that surely Farkes philosophy needs questioning?