Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Match thread?

Very similar to most home games. We are enjoying possession and position but tonight Klose has decided to be the daft idiot and they have had two chances.

Murphy has had chances, one good header, but their giant keeper has been up to it.

You think to yourself, we will score in a minute, but recent home games have left me edgy when the score is 0-0.

Hanley playing well, Maddison slightly overdoing it but Hernandez looks sharp

Its funny to see Hanley out muscling Brereton every time and the 18 year old is getting teasy.

For all our good play we still haven''t scored.

Srbeny doesn''t look quite up to speed yet. He looks a bit cumbersome when the ball is played up to him. But he is a L1 player so far so we have to hope for improvement in his control etc. But I doubt we really want Watkins coming on yet so we will have to persevere.

We have had some success when just chipping the ball behind their full backs. They put it into touch which gives us position if nothing else.

I’m bored. Not really sure I expected much else though to be honest. All the ball, few chances, got lucky when Forest have broken quickly.

We may win 1-0, we may lose 1-0, but it will probably be 0-0. It’s getting to the point where I’m not even sure if I am that bothered what way it goes!

Fat Controller and Billy Bunter can''t catch a Forest fan on the pitch.

I''m afraid even Watkins might be an improvement on Srbeny. Good move breaks down as he is flat footed.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]No striker in the pitch![/quote]That''s been our problem for most of the season[;)]

Murphy highest rated player on the pitch accordig to whoscored. Accurate?

No. IMO

i can’t remember the last time I saw a Norwich team this toothless in front of goal. Other than Maddison, you can’t see where a goal will ever come from

Seriously, the way we’ve been left short in key areas is an absolute joke.

How people can defend Webber is beyond me. We’re relying on a German third division striker, who looks miles off it. Much like most of Webber’s signings.

And now we can’t even field a striker. The result? Another typical home performance.

Squeaky bum time now. One mistake and . . .

3rd or 4th time Lewis has slipped and let them counter. Check your studs young man.

Seriously, the way we’ve been left short in key areas is an absolute joke.

How people can defend Webber is beyond me. We’re relying on a German third division striker, who looks miles off it. Much like most of Webber’s signings.

And now we can’t even field a striker. The result? Another typical home performance.

Webbers signings: Gunn-rubbish, Zimmerman-rubbish, Hanley-rubbish, Leitner-rubbish, Trybull-rubbish, Reed-rubbish.

Yep Webber out!

[quote user="Samwam27"]Seriously, the way we’ve been left short in key areas is an absolute joke.

Webbers signings: Gunn-rubbish, Zimmerman-rubbish, Hanley-rubbish, Leitner-rubbish, Trybull-rubbish, Reed-rubbish.

Yep Webber out![/quote]

Look at the league table.

[quote user="lincoln canary Golden Coppel"] Ipswich winning.

Still an outside chance of the play offs for them.[/quote]

Good to see you positive for a change.

It''s a transitional season. We''ve got the defense sorted, but we''ve known since summer we''re short of strikers.

Lack of goals has cost us all season

Blast me. A cross into the box at last. Header wide though.