Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Punishment

Why leave Nelson out when we still had or have a chance of reaching the playoffs because of a training ground tiff.

Punish him some other way than letting us watch a boring match that could have done with his input even as a sub.

I''d never want him played again.

You can''t have pro footballers refusing to train, especially on the money they get.

Add this to his other antics pre and post season.

He''s a pain in the butt .... get rid.

Get rid at the earliest opportunity before he turns into a bad apple in the barrel which i am finding hard to believe Webber for one will tolerate let alone Farke.

Trouble is Till, if the report is true and we were offered 8million for him, who’s going to offer anywhere near that for a spoiled little man with a huge ego?

I get idea it might be another high earning player we’re lumbered with!

Fulham was Farke''s first ever serious game in English football and televised.

Oliveira did his best to humiliate a decent man in public.

The biggest dick the club has ever known. Never want to see him in the yellow again.

Get rid whatever the cost.

Because Farke, like every other sane person, knew full well that we had no chance of reaching the play-offs.

Our limitations are there for all to see for everyone who bothers to opens their eyes.

Might as well give Srbenny a go to see if he''s any good while we''ve got nothing to gain and nothing to lose.

Make him train with the youth team and then get rid of the t0sser. He seems to have an over-inflated opinion of himself. Bar a good spell last season, he''s never done anything of note. His antics on day one of this season should have been enough reasoning to offload.

[quote user="king canary"]''The biggest dick the club has ever known.''

I mean, Peter Mendham stabbed his girlfriend, but sure....[/quote]
And Ched Evans is a rapist....

In an effort for this thread to not get deleted I tried to stick to those whose convictions stuck...

But yeah, he did spring to mind also...

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="king canary"]''The biggest dick the club has ever known.''

I mean, Peter Mendham stabbed his girlfriend, but sure....[/quote]
And Ched Evans is a rapist....
[/quote]He was acquitted on appeal so legally he''s not.Not that I agree with any of his actions on the night but it''s important to be accurate.

On 07/03/2018 at 13:50, king canary said:

''The biggest **** the club has ever known.''

I mean, Peter Mendham stabbed his girlfriend, but sure....

"This bothers me in that I think rehabilitation of offenders is important if someone is remorseful and does their time they get to move on"

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

"This bothers me in that I think rehabilitation of offenders is important if someone is remorseful and does their time they get to move on"

Jeez NN, was resurrecting this really necessary? A link would have done. 

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Jeez NN, was resurrecting this really necessary? A link would have done. 

He’s a desperate sorry man I’m afraid.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Why exactly have we dug an almost three year old thread up for?

Necrobumping should be against the rules tbh

Love the phrase necrobumping!

10 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Don't you have to meet in a remote car park for necrobumping? 

in the dead of night...... a friend reliably informs me 😋

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Love the phrase necrobumping!

Shame you couldn't answer the first point in the same post. 

26 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

He’s a desperate sorry man I’m afraid.

Deflects from him avoiding the repeated questions in the Deeney thread too.. 

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Oh no! You've exposed that I think a man who nearly killed his girlfriend in a knife attack is a ****! How will my reputation possibly recover...

Lockdown clearly must be getting to you nutty as this is a bit sad.

To be clear- suggesting offendors should be able to rehabilitate their lives and move on without constant reminders of their crimes does not preclude me calling them a **** on a forum. Unless Mendham is on here (and with the vigour your giving to defending him I'm starting to wonder if he's a mate of yours) me calling him a **** for nearly stabbing a woman to death isnt stopping him from rehabilitation into wider society.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Well no not really Kingo. 

But this , like your previous asterisk ridden post to me just highlights your hypocrisy. 

By your previous reckoning someone who'd served their time and and is remorseful should  then get to move on. And yet there  was nothing about peter Mendham on this thread. You decided to post what you did. Obviously Peter Mendham is not worthy of the same consideration that you have for Troy Deeney. 

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Well no not really Kingo. 

But this , like your previous asterisk ridden post to me just highlights your hypocrisy. 

By your previous reckoning someone who'd served their time and and is remorseful should  then get to move on. And yet there  was nothing about peter Mendham on this thread. You decided to post what you did. Obviously Peter Mendham is not worthy of the same consideration that you have for Troy Deeney. 

It's like groundhog day. 

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

It's like groundhog day. 

Is that the same as NecroBumping Day  ? 😉

14 minutes ago, C.I.D said:

Is that the same as NecroBumping Day  ? 😉

Necrobumping is a new one for me so ive googled. What a perfect discription. Well played Cambridge. Every day a learning day. 

verb: (internet) To revive a long dormant forum thread by adding a new post, thus bringing it to the top of the forum list. Often a tactic of trolls attempting to control a forum
"That troll keeps necrobumping old threads so everyone will be too distracted to read the new important ones."
Edited by Greavsy
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

Don't you have to meet in a remote car park for necrobumping? 

I think a graveyard  would be more appropriate.  If  the word 'appropriate' applies when it comes to necrobumping.

53 minutes ago, king canary said:

Oh no! You've exposed that I think a man who nearly killed his girlfriend in a knife attack is a ****! How will my reputation possibly recover...

Lockdown clearly must be getting to you nutty as this is a bit sad.

To be clear- suggesting offendors should be able to rehabilitate their lives and move on without constant reminders of their crimes does not preclude me calling them a **** on a forum. Unless Mendham is on here (and with the vigour your giving to defending him I'm starting to wonder if he's a mate of yours) me calling him a **** for nearly stabbing a woman to death isnt stopping him from rehabilitation into wider society.

Hope that helps.

Not paid attention to the whole thing so apologies if I missed posts inbetween but in Nuttys defence is him posting an image of chains on a Troy Deeney thread any different to your Mendham quote?

If anyone cares, I think they're both tw*ts.

17 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Not paid attention to the whole thing so apologies if I missed posts inbetween but in Nuttys defence is him posting an image of chains on a Troy Deeney thread any different to your Mendham quote?

If anyone cares, I think they're both tw*ts.

KC and Nutty? Harsh.

• Like 1