Sign in to follow this  
NCFC123

Nelson Oliviera

What he did or didn''t do at other clubs or last season is hardly relevant and you can only really judge him on what he has contributed this season. And in all honesty, that''s not a lot. Don''t think he''ll be here next season - too much trouble, can''t play the system, he doesn''t score enough and at 29 he''s unlikely to improve. I also doubt he if really gets on with the other players either, or more like they don''t get with him. Personally I''m struggling to find any reason why we should keep him.

[quote user="Making Plans"]What he did or didn''t do at other clubs or last season is hardly relevant and you can only really judge him on what he has contributed this season. And in all honesty, that''s not a lot. Don''t think he''ll be here next season - too much trouble, can''t play the system, he doesn''t score enough and at 29 he''s unlikely to improve. I also doubt he if really gets on with the other players either, or more like they don''t get with him. Personally I''m struggling to find any reason why we should keep him.[/quote]Here here!

It''s all naughty Nelson''s fault as to where we are at the moment......and nobody else''s.....Not Webber''s, not Farke''s, not the board''s.....and it''s certainly not any of the squad''s fault......Although, us as fickle impatient supporters should take at least some of the blame for our lack of success - because we aren''t supporting as proper loyal and true supporters.....should.....so there!

King, the record you state there is pretty decent. But its very much been a one off and i think if he went to another championship club theyd do well to get more than a decent 6 month spell from him.