Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

We're top.

Of the negative goal difference league at least.

It''s getting ridiculous.

A team that doesn''t score doesn''t win.

The most inept attack I can remember for a long time.

Sort it manager, it''s your job.

Yet DF''s record as a goalscorer was impressive:

–2003 SV Lippstadt 08 127 (81)

2003–2005 Wilhelmshaven 57 (27)

2005–2006 Bonner SC 10 (4)

2006 SV Lippstadt 08 12 (4)

2006–2007 SV Meppen 24 (5)

2007–2008 SV Lippstadt 08 6 (1

It was the German lower leagues though so who could guess at the standard?

We''re also second top for possession, but third bottom for goals...  Might have to start shooting a bit more often, ideally from a bit nearer?

If anything we''re shooting too much- I think we''re second or third for shots this season. We''re just not creating good enough chances and keep having to take pot shots from 20-30 yards.

It doesn''t feel like we''re over-shooting to me KC (but I only see the home games) - but I do agree our being held at bay outside the box.  When I think of some of the awful and unambitious opposition we''ve failed to beat (and worse) at CR, it makes me wonder of we should be starting Wes AND Maddison in those games.  Many on here consider them to be the same ''type'' of player, but for all Maddison''s superb dribbling and great set pieces, Wes has a quirky creativity that he doesn''t.  On the other hand, that would require a striker who could provide a foil for Wes by carving out some runs behind, and who would that be?  It was never going to be CJ, and now it doesn''t look like it''ll be Nelson. Sadly Srebny was AWOL for most of Tuesday night so maybe not him either.  A pity, because Wes still looked capable of making things happen.