Sign in to follow this  
pete

Poor Fare at Carrow Rd

The record at Carrow Rd has been poor all season at home. Against the current bottom 7 the record is 1 win, 1 defeat and 5 draws scoring 4 conceding 5 with Reading to come. Yes the clubs involved will come to Carrow rd to shut up shop as a draw is perfectly acceptable to them. What is not acceptable is failing to score more than one goal in any of these games.

Failing to rectify this record especially after the 0-0 results in the last 2 home games. When we could have expected a different approach attacking wise for we are comfortable. Being without Maddison next season as expected will not increase our attacking potential. Farke has got to solve this issue or relegation next season appears more likely than a promotion push. However the evidence seems to be City will not be free scoring under Farke. You are never going to win unless you score.

[quote user="Punctured Bicycle on a hillside desolate "]You should try the cod goujons they are blooming awful[/quote]Painful as well................until the ointment starts to work

I suppose that it''s not beyond the realms of possibility that there are some season ticket holders who, for various reasons, may have not been able to attend all games and haven''t actually seen us win yet, if they managed to miss the 5 we won.Considering that they would have paid way above the going rate to watch an average Championship club they must be gutted.

>> I suppose that it''s not beyond the realms of possibility that there are some season ticket holders who, for various reasons, may have not been able to attend all games and haven''t actually seen us win yet...

I didn''t see a win until my sixth visit on Saturday 9 December this season (Sheffield Wednesday), and have only seen one other (Middlesbrough).

Home record: P10 W2 D5 L3 F10 A11

To be brutally honest the thought of making another round-trip from Kent to see us outpass but fail to outscore a Fulham, Villa and Cardiff side that I think we should be in and around (if not above) doesn''t particularly fill me with much enthusiasm.

I can''t make the Reading weekend so at best I''ll be looking at fourteen games this season making it c.£35 a visit and roughly one home goal a game (based on current rates!).

My away record (inc. Arsenal) in comparison: P5 W2 D1 L2 F4 A7

I am a season ticket holder and can''t make every game due to work commitments and here is my record.

Home League - W 2, D 6, L 3

Away League - W 0, D 1, L 2

Home Cup - W 2, D 1, L 1

Away Cup - W 0, D 0, L 1

Of those 11 home league games I have only celebrated 9 goals at home. Not what I would call value for money! Still I have renewed and remain optimistic next season will be different.

To be fair, our league position is amazing considering how few goals we''ve scored!

Pretty sure I missed the early QPR win at home. That''s two goals I missed, an Oliviera strike and a Reed thunderbolt (if I remember correctly).