Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Building Our Future - 08/03/2018

https://twitter.com/NorwichCityFC/status/969512651666595842

All very cryptic?

Anybody got any ideas? Academy infrastructure? Colney upgrades?

Might be unrelated, but there was some plans approved recently to build some facilities in Horsford - but I think that was for the Community Sports Foundation

Yes AJ, The Nest (on the old Anglian Windows site off the Cromer Road) is for the Community Sports Foundation. That won''t be anything to do with this announcement. This one has to be about the future of Colney (and how its being paid for!)

That is very interesting indeed given the tag line... Building our future - no Madders in the vid but it starts off with a focus on Angus Gunn... Is it possible?

Wouldn''t read into Gunn featuring in that clip too much, he belonged to our academy and everyone in the video (minus Farke of course) came through the academy.

[quote user="kick it off"]That is very interesting indeed given the tag line... Building our future - no Madders in the vid but it starts off with a focus on Angus Gunn... Is it possible?[/quote]I wouldn''t get your hopes up, it''s just showing players that have come though our academy. Maddison didn''t.

Hi,

Delia here.....Carrying on with our "self funking" model, we the owners, want you the fans, to pay for our academy.

Love Delia

PS Any ideas for Saturday now my all paid for trip to Barnsley (with a free bar and buffet) has been cancelled.

It didn''t have much of a plot did it?

I hope not, hopefully it''s just a restructure or building a new development centre or something. The whole of Colney needs an update, would probably be a good place to start.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]It didn''t have much of a plot did it?[/quote]But at least they managed to tidy Farke up ... a bithe''s no John Bond, all fur coat and cigar is he ?

Well, I for one will not contribute a penny until I know that Delia Smith is putting in at least 1 million pounds. She gets free tickets into her own ground, eats her own food and clearly drinks her own drink.

She also reaps in ridiculous rewards line being paid back what she lent the club with no interest and everyone knows that she banks millions a year from the share dividends paid to her.

I already pay the eighth highest lowest (is that even a thing?) price for dreadful football and when I voted Brexit I didn’t expect to have a football club littered with Germans bleeding our club to the bone.

She want it. She can pay for it.

I''ve renewed my ST and I''ll have you all know it was well before the first deadline......When we start being successful again, I can feel safe and assured and really cosy comfy inside, that I won''t have to fight for a match ticket for them big big games......Mark my words it''ll come and some folk will be really really sorry!......

I''m helping our community club to build for the future!

Oh yeah! I''m fuggin'' ace me!.....TAROO FARN!

Something to do with the academy according to Rob Butler on Twitter, so I guess it’s not linked to Webber’s comments about Colney a few months back

I thought that they suggested that this was going to be announced weeks ago - I''m sure they (Ed Balls, I think) said something about the "next couple of weeks" in January. I wonder what''s going on?