Klose

Lewis

Tettey (C)

Leitner

Hernandez

Maddison

Watkins

Oliveira

McGovern (GK), Pinto, Husband, Vrancic, Murphy, Hoolahan, Srbeny.

So Reed continues at RB but we again go with 3 at the back with Zimm missing from the squad.

Murphy dropped for Watkins, and Srbeny back on the bench with Oliveira back in the starting XI. Strange to not have Raggett on the bench with no other CB''s available - is he injured?

No Raggett or Zimmermann. That does leave us short of cover and any chance of changing the system.

Zimm we know has been out of action due to personal reasons, but I do not recall hearing anything about Raggett. It does seem might odd. God forbid it happens, but what if one of Klose or Hanley pull up after 5 minutes...?

What does it take for Wes to get a match? Farke has tried every variation of forward line/attacking midfield other than Wes and none have worked. I appreciate he''s planning for the future but I watch football for entertainment and persistently leaving arguably your most creative player out of the team is not conducive to entertainment. We just cannot score goals so surely he should get a chance.

To be honest and its only my opinion, Wes has been off the pace by a country mile in every appearance ive seen. I understand he hasn''t played but he is getting on now for a footballer and definitely lost 5-10 yards pace.

Think it''ll be a toughie against Hull......they''re fighting for survival......

Regarding the selection today I''m pleased Oli is back....

Wes is a funny one because I agree that he coudl make a difference, however if they''ve decided to not offer him anything beyond this season then it makes little sense to give him much match time. That''d be my guess anyhow.

Chance for Oliveira to show if he really wants to be part of this team or not.

I know he’s been poor this season but I’d like to see Watkins come good and Murphy rightly dropped to Bench.

I hope there is some deal for Leitner to stay, if not I’d be using Vrancic more.

I take your point AJ but on those grounds we may as well not be playing Gunn, Reed, Leitner, Tettey, arguably Maddison and Klose etc. Preparing for next season is one thing but Farke should be picking a team to win each match now. A couple more goals would have turned our draws into wins and we''d still be in with a shout of the play offs.

There is also the entertainment value. I''d still happily pay to watch Wes but I''ve not been happy paying for many of the matches this season but I''ve no choice as a ST holder!

1 down by sounds of things should be 2......not a great start.

Oh dear, Hanley with the mistake of a bad pass and Klose totally asleep watching his man then losing him! Awful.

That won’t happen king, according to loads of posters they don’t have a single player who would get on our starting 11 and McCarthy isn’t a dood manager so it’s just pure luck that they’re above us at the moment. ;-)

king canary wrote the following post at 10/03/2018 3:11 PM:

We''re actually going to finish below Ipswich aren''t we? Embarrassing.

Don’t worry as it’s a season of ‘transition’ which by definition means we can be shit and all’s good, we should be happy to accept that

Didn''t we try this formation earlier on the season? One holding midfielder infront of a back 4 seems to lead to defensive disaster every time.

Penalty totally against the run of play.

Nelson hasn''t scored much but that''s two penalties he''s won in recent games.