Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

A BIG striker on loan MUST be a priority!.

OK, I''ve calmed down a tad now, but after yesterdays nightmare of a result, it has become obvious to me that NW must get cover in for Svensson.

Dear Iwan tries his heart out (unlike Rivers) but we need a big guy up front who (a) can win the ball from crosses, and (b) can hold the ball up and win flick on''s etc, to the other forwards.

McVeigh, Leon (over rated!) Hucks, Hendo and co. do not take that role, so who can?.

Now I know you posters on here are a bright lot, most of you know far more than me when it comes to availability, style and best suited for this role, so come on, any ideas as to whom?.

The sort of player I had in mind was a Sutton, Crouch or Scowcroft (duck, incoming!), but I aint going there, as I believe they would not be realistic,

You''re all over reacting. Bradford set out that stall to defend. 11 defenders!
We got hit by a sucker punch. We had chances to score and we missed them.
I don''t think we need any more strikers. It was just one of those days when things
don''t run according to plan. Next week is a different game and we''ve got an excellent squad of players.

rivers did his best when he was in the side, he''s the best winger in the squad, he provides great crosses!! i agree about the striker thing, svenson isnt that good

PETER CROUCH!!!Should never have gone.I believe(but whisper it)he was more important to our good run than Huckerby.

i disagree about svensson. with him in the side we had played 3 won 3 and now he is injured we have lost 2 in a row! And he netted a good goal aginst Forest aswell.
WE DO NEED HIM BACK!

no need for any more strikers. iwan has not had a fair crack of the whip this season
to show us what he''s still capable of. i dont know where this idea that he''s only able
to play for 10 minutes or so, here and there, 1st came from,but it''s certainly taken root.
for my money given enough match practice,he''s as good as peter crouch.

I reckon we should offload Rivers and bring in Harper if at all possible,but worthy doesnt seem to agree. We should have at least loaned Rivers out for a month, he looks like hes had 2 many pies ova xmas and was knackered after 10 mins,also Crewe are playing a lot of top teams in a row in the next 6 weeks,could have been usefull! Unfortunately,Armstrong for example!!